*| | Denim _ School | |*

i know its prob. been asked before but how bad do apcs bleed on shoes? i read putting some tape inside the opening works, any help...

I'd like to wash my year-old Good Society jeans (used it very sparingly) but I don't know if I should soak it or just toss it into the washing machine.

^I'd like to know that as well, as well as the brand of jeans he's wearing lol. (NOOB) sorry

Another noob question: Can you buy those Imperial jeans online? Also what are the subcategories for the Imperials?
I think RoOts said "Dukes" and everybody else is saying "Sexi08 or Sexl08" or something. What are they?

denim noob out

I'm pretty sure those jeans Ye has on are Dior's, and the cut on those are perfect, not too tight and not to loose with a perfectly sized leg opening.

Under My Car Dior 19 cm's
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by juni0rthe0ne112789

Originally Posted by TypeRPinoY

dude is clearly a noob lol....asking for APCs in specific lengths. they're all 34

yeh your right a noob in jeans i mostly used to wear levis now im trying for different look but while you wear soaking your little nudies i was smashing you virgin
grin.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Best quote ever.

EDIT: Anyone know where they sell G-star denim online?

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

dude is clearly a noob lol....asking for APCs in specific lengths. they're all 34

yeh your right a noob in jeans i mostly used to wear levis now im trying for different look but while you wear soaking your little nudies i was smashing you virgin
grin.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Best quote ever.

laugh.gif

I know this is a noob question but I really dont wanna go back 100+ pages looking for an answer:

But how do APC New Standards fit? Slim Straight? Straight? Regular? Relaxed?

And if Im a 35-36 in Levis Slim Straights I should get a 34, correct? I like to be a lil loose and able to stack in a good way:

I want a similar to this but in a bigger size:

18949_20080720-_MG_1184.jpg

33111_mememe.jpg

i just copped some Projek Raw coated jeans, anything i should know about "coated" jeans?
this is what they look like:
23kymfq.jpg

Originally Posted by ChrisShouraisei

Well for most projek raw coated they fade at a pretty fast rate

I see... Thanks. Guess these are just gonna the occasional weekend rocking then.

grin.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Laced Up Jordans

I know this is a noob question but I really dont wanna go back 100+ pages looking for an answer:

But how do APC New Standards fit? Slim Straight? Straight? Regular? Relaxed?

And if Im a 35-36 in Levis Slim Straights I should get a 34, correct? I like to be a lil loose and able to stack in a good way:

I want a similar to this but in a bigger size:

18949_20080720-_MG_1184.jpg

33111_mememe.jpg

cre is wearing ns. he sags though.
~Lefty

Can anyone tell me how GAP Authentic jeans fit in comparison to Levis? Is it slim straight? Relaxed?

And what cut of GAP jeans should I go for if i want something similar to APC New Standards since Gap carrys skinny fit now

what are those jeans that have the inside red/white design when u flip the bottom part?

and are levi's 501s considered skinny jeans?

Originally Posted by XkrispyELI

what are those jeans that have the inside red/white design when u flip the bottom part?

and are levi's 501s considered skinny jeans?

LOL but nah 501s are nowhere near skinny jeans

Back
Top Bottom