*| | Denim _ School | |*

sup guys.. im not really up on denim like most of you. but i purchased a pair of apc during winter.. they must have at least 100+ wears, but still no fading.In fact they still look almost the same as the day i purchased them.. is there any other way to speed up the process ? should i just forget the whole idea andpurchase a better/ more expensive brand for better results ?

Originally Posted by Koudie From BroOklyn

sup guys.. im not really up on denim like most of you. but i purchased a pair of apc during winter.. they must have at least 100+ wears, but still no fading. In fact they still look almost the same as the day i purchased them.. is there any other way to speed up the process ? should i just forget the whole idea and purchase a better/ more expensive brand for better results ?

Have you soaked/washed them at all? How much did you size down, they prob stretched out a lot by now?

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

sup guys.. im not really up on denim like most of you. but i purchased a pair of apc during winter.. they must have at least 100+ wears, but still no fading. In fact they still look almost the same as the day i purchased them.. is there any other way to speed up the process ? should i just forget the whole idea and purchase a better/ more expensive brand for better results ?

Have you soaked/washed them at all? How much did you size down, they prob stretched out a lot by now?
No soak or wash.. is that necessary. i szed down 2.. they are a bit loose, but not problem for me. Im just trying to get the faded look.

Quick question..

How do Imperial Kings fit in comparison to Levi's 501?

My primary denim ive been using are my kicking mules and Straight Sven nudies. Im not a fan of the boot cut and i recently just tried a pair of 501's whichi really like the fit. Any other top quality denim have similar fit?

Originally Posted by courtking01

Anybody have reviews and/or pics of Uniqlo raw denim??

There are always a few styles on ebay

Originally Posted by NEIGHB0RH00D

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

my jeans are starting to stink......what can i do......my cousins dog was licking my "joint" like it was nothing.....

fill the tub with cold water.

put your jeans in them.

30 min.

or dry clean.

DONT DRY CLEAN THEM (more than likely they will end up shrinking)

Put them in a ziplock bag and put them in the freezer

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

No soak or wash.. is that necessary. i szed down 2.. they are a bit loose, but not problem for me. Im just trying to get the faded look.

Nothing you can do just continue to wear them as much as possible. Then in 6-8 months soak them.

isn't it just the samurai s0500x that uses texas cotton? not all samurais use texas cotton. those are s710s he posted. been wearing mine for 18 months andthey are still holding their indigo pretty well... nowhere near as light as his pair yet.... oh wait nvm i don't think they're his

Anyone know any legit sites online to order Nudie Denim. Tried to order from the official website but transaction wouldnt go through since the company isoverseas. Looking for the Thin Finn or the Grim Tim styles.

APC NS (27) just came in today. Had trouble buttoning all the buttons ups. I left the second to last unbuttoned. Its tight as hell, but I like the fit of it.It should stretch like crazy anyway.

Originally Posted by 2g00d4u

APC NS (27) just came in today. Had trouble buttoning all the buttons ups. I left the second to last unbuttoned. Its tight as hell, but I like the fit of it. It should stretch like crazy anyway.

Whats your og size for jeans?

APC NS (27) just came in today. Had trouble buttoning all the buttons ups. I left the second to last unbuttoned. Its tight as hell, but I like the fit of it. It should stretch like crazy anyway.

Usually a 30 (for 514, 511) though I probably should wear a 29, but I like the jeans to be a little looser.

your good man, same situation i had when i bought my APCs

here are some pictures of it after a week of first not being able to unbutton it, just keep wearing it until you are able to button it and wear it the wholeday

funny thing is actually the waist is kinda loose now

i might take updated pics

i'm 5'7/5'8 145 lbs btw

If you guys want some nice quality denim, hit up Gap. Their new Authentic Selvedge (and Skinny for you skinny rockers) is absolutely amazing.

I had 25% off, OG price is $88 so mine were like $68 after tax.

Really nice jeans.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

If you guys want some nice quality denim, hit up Gap. Their new Authentic Selvedge (and Skinny for you skinny rockers) is absolutely amazing.

Really nice jeans.
pimp.gif
i think im going to get some, my friend works at bananna republic, im hoping to stack his employee 50% and 30% coupon

2g00d4u wrote:

APC NS (27) just came in today. Had trouble buttoning all the buttons ups. I left the second to last unbuttoned. Its tight as hell, but I like the fit of it.
It should stretch like crazy anyway.

Usually a 30 (for 514, 511) though I probably should wear a 29, but I like the jeans to be a little looser.

u should be good. imma 30 and i sz. downed none
laugh.gif

turn my saaaaaaaaaag oonnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Really nice jeans.
pimp.gif
you got ripped off cuz they have a f&f sale right now with an additional 30% off

Originally Posted by TypeRPinoY

Really nice jeans.
pimp.gif
you got ripped off cuz they have a f&f sale right now with an additional 30% off

This was a while ago homie.
laugh.gif

Really nice jeans.
pimp.gif
Are they the dark rinse?
If so I will have to go this weekend to pick up a pair
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Meetthahustla

Really nice jeans.
pimp.gif
Are they the dark rinse?
If so I will have to go this weekend to pick up a pair
pimp.gif

They have a dark rinse too.

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

your good man, same situation i had when i bought my APCs

here are some pictures of it after a week of first not being able to unbutton it, just keep wearing it until you are able to button it and wear it the whole day

funny thing is actually the waist is kinda loose now

i might take updated pics

i'm 5'7/5'8 145 lbs btw
Looks good. I thought the inseam may be a little long for me and im about an inch shorter than you, but your fit doesnt look bad so it shouldnt betoo much of a problem for me I hope.

Really nice jeans.
pimp.gif

Interesting. My friend just gave me a 30% off code for this weekend. Cant find any fit pics on sufu though.

Back
Top Bottom