*| | Denim _ School | |*

Flat Head 2001's came in last week. I'm 5'8" 155 as a reference. I went with a size 30 which measured at 32''. These are their slim straight joints. Same fit as their 1001 and 3001. Difference from the 1001 is they have a zipper fly, which I'm not too fond of but wanted the heavier 16oz denim (vs. 14.5 on 3001's) and wasn't able to find 1001's. 

Post 45 minute hot soak. Took about 28 hours to fully hang dry. Don't mind my lobster belly. Got fried at the beach on Saturday. This is the slimmest fit I'd ever go. Looking forward to breaking them in and loosening them up a bit. 

Time to get them hemmed couple inches. 

3 sixteen+ 30BSP from the good folks at self edge. Jus came in today. I'm new to the raw denim game. One question tho, should I soak before wearing or no? They fit great so do I really need to?

^ They are sanforized, so no need to pre-soak.

Enjoy :pimp: Never had a pair, but only heard good things about 3sixteen

Anyone know how the Kanye APC stonewashes fit? I have around a 30"-31" waist and I have a pair of 29 PS that fit good. Tracked down a size 29 in the YePC's but I feel that the waist is going to be stupid big; I've seen some pretty terrible fits from these jeans but I really like the wash. Any insight would be appreciated.

Anyone know how the Kanye APC stonewashes fit? I have around a 30"-31" waist and I have a pair of 29 PS that fit good. Tracked down a size 29 in the YePC's but I feel that the waist is going to be stupid big; I've seen some pretty terrible fits from these jeans but I really like the wash. Any insight would be appreciated.

I've heard all different types of things about those but the thing everybody said is that they are really loose in the waist but tight in the calfs (like new cure tight).

my opinion is that you shouldn't bother with them unless you can try them on first, those jeans have a very unique fit for a specific body type

Last edited:

I've heard all different types of things about those but the thing everybody said is that they are really loose in the waist but tight in the calfs (like new cure tight).

my opinion is that you shouldn't bother with them unless you can try them on first, those jeans have a very unique fit for a specific body type
Yeah, I think I might pass. Just messaged the guy and asked what size he usually wears. Just not worth the hassle. Thanks

Last edited:
Anyone have any info on BLK DNM jeans? Thinking of going for their Jeans 25 pair. Wanted some feedback from here first though. Thanks.

Saw a pair of APC NS at Nordstrom rack for $60. Too bad they were too big for me :frown:

Last edited:

I actually own a pair and I must say they fit amazing. The waist is a little big but other than that everything fits the way I want it to. I downsized 2 from my normal size. Also if your legs and calves arent on the slim side, I suggest not getting them.

Back
Top Bottom