*| | Denim _ School | |*

Question guys , my current favorite pair of jeans are my APC PNS , love the fit . Looking for a new pair of black jeans . Any recommendations on a pair with similar fit ?

Thanks fam

Any spots to pick up a pair of PNS or PS for cheap?
i would like to know too. 
nerd.gif

I can spend about 200 but I'd rather not do that at all

Check out Rogue Territory man, they have the kind of wash you specified. It will be on the higher end of the spectrum far as the price range you posted but you will most likely have these jeans for a long time and will probably wear them often. Alot of guys in here will tell you that $200 is nothing in the grand scheme of things and you have to throw some cash down to get a quality pair of denim. But take a look at Rogue Territory for sure, I'll try to find the washes I think you're talking about. Hold up.

Edit: Check these out bro thorrocksjs thorrocksjs

http://www.rogueterritory.com/shop/stanton-rough-wash/

http://www.rogueterritory.com/shop/stanton-desert-wash/

Last edited:
I've owned edwin naked n famous etc one question on tapering should I taper before or after the initial shrink .the jeans I bought were some 501s I wanna get the leg opening down to 7.5

so I'm gonna shoot for some APCs today. was wondering what are the skinnier of the two, new cures or petits? 

Told myself I was done with APC but I tried on a pair of Petit New Standards today and I love the fit, more than PS. Ended up copping :x

was looking for some NC, but they didn't have any. tried on some PS and actually liked the fit and copped. 

I would like to try on a pair of NC just out of curiosity though I'm almost certain I wouldn't like them because of the 7" opening for my size. That PNS taper and leg opening just did it for me :lol: Plus the shorter inseam is a cool touch.

Told myself I was done with APC but I tried on a pair of Petit New Standards today and I love the fit, more than PS. Ended up copping :x

Same man. I bought my brother some petit new standards last month and I'm loving the cut of the jeans. I need to get a pair as well. :tongue: :tongue: I already have new standards and petit standards. lol

Back
Top Bottom