*| | Denim _ School | |*

oh ok, i just remember seeing them on their site. never saw them in person though. i like my jeans a little on the bigger side too. i wear a 32 normally, youthink a 31 would be straight?

ok, i heard they shrink to tagged size after a few soaks. so i figure that will be ok since they will stretch out too.

the heavier the denim the more they'll stretch... or thats what it seems like with all the heavy denims

Originally Posted by kiyab

Originally Posted by what are you gonna do

any other retailer's for nudies besides revolveclothing? seems like they won't be getting a re-up til summer and im looking for some raw black slim jims!

What size you looking for?

im lookin for sz 30.

thanks for the link yamakazi, but they dont got it
eyes.gif

How do WeSC fit? Thinking about ordering some, but don't know what size to get. I got a 33 in the PumaxEvisu if that helps.

ok i need some help with my levis stf"s. i havent washed them yet. they are size 38-32 and if i wash them, i believe it will shrink the waist to a 36, but will it also shrink the length?? if so, i wouldnt wash them and start off with a new pair. they also look brand new after many wears. how do i get them to look like this??

A. What kind of STFs (style) are these? How do they fit (I have strong legs, super skinny jeans look way too tight)?
B. From my understanding, since I wear a 34x32, I should get a 36 correct? And only wash after a bunch of wears?

Sorry guys, I've been reading through this post but these jeans really caught my eye. I don't have $200 to drop on jeans and from reading through thispost, these are pretty good quality for the price.

Side note, right now I have 3 pairs of AGs, a pair of Hugo Boss, and some Banana Republic in my rotation...

Originally Posted by daprescription

How do WeSC fit? Thinking about ordering some, but don't know what size to get. I got a 33 in the PumaxEvisu if that helps.

i'd get a 32 or 31, i think evisus usually run 2 sizes small. so just get the size you normally wear, size down one if you want because my 32'sstretched to a 33.

Originally Posted by jonathan0389

Where can i get dior homme and iron heart jeans without having to pay $300 plus for them ?
For Dior jeans you can look for a used pair on the marketplace of the various forums... For Iron Heart, they all ARE under $300..

True Religion=G.O.A.T jeans.
Love how they fit.
TipTop with polos.
That will suffice ; )

Cheers

This might seem like a stupid question but is there anyway I can make jeans softer without wearing them for 4-6months. I just got a pair of flathead jeans fromselfedge and they fit great and everything I just don't like how stiff they are and don't want to wait 4 months to get them the way I like...

Originally Posted by apwrxmd

This might seem like a stupid question but is there anyway I can make jeans softer without wearing them for 4-6months. I just got a pair of flathead jeans from selfedge and they fit great and everything I just don't like how stiff they are and don't want to wait 4 months to get them the way I like...

i guess washing it.......but then you lose natural fade possibility apparently and such......

hmmmm, i dont know bout you but my apc ns have come apart at the area above the back pockets.... pictures would help, but i dropped my camera and must get itrepaired:/

Originally Posted by apwrxmd

This might seem like a stupid question but is there anyway I can make jeans softer without wearing them for 4-6months. I just got a pair of flathead jeans from selfedge and they fit great and everything I just don't like how stiff they are and don't want to wait 4 months to get them the way I like...

It won't take four to six months... They'll feel far softer to the touch after four to six weeks of constant wear.

I hate to nag but if kiyab or yamakazi could help with my above post that'd be great. Edit: bump. Still need assistance

I'm looking for some indigo slim fitting jeans maybe something similar to Dior 19s, I've got a few pairs of 21s already. I wouldn't mind a denimproject too, I was thinking SEXI, or Samurais or Skulls. Any advice?
Thanks

sneakerlover88, We just got a small restock of the last remaining sizes of the SEXI04.. If you're a small size, i'd hurry..

Originally Posted by JDB1523

I hate to nag but if kiyab or yamakazi could help with my above post that'd be great. Edit: bump. Still need assistance
Those seem to be premade or are raw deadstock levi's. They are NOT, I repeat, NOT STF's i can nearly guarantee you........

Originally Posted by jonathan0389

Where can i get dior homme and iron heart jeans without having to pay $300 plus for them ?

i got my dior hommes for about 130 usd on sale on this site http://www.luisaviaroma.com/. shipping was like 50bucks though so i ended up paying like 180 which is very very good for some diors. but it looks like they dont have any on sale rite now. just wait. they arethe ones made in italy though, not japan.

I tried the Imperial Duke last week at Self Edge, i was wondering if i wear vans slip on sz 9's will the bottom of the pants drag???? Im a size 32-33waist. Are the imperial dukes simillar to levis 514 or more tworads 511?? Im looking for sort of a skinny type jean, but not too too tight, what other denimswould you recomend at Self Edge???

Originally Posted by AirPollo

I tried the Imperial Duke last week at Self Edge, i was wondering if i wear vans slip on sz 9's will the bottom of the pants drag???? Im a size 32-33 waist. Are the imperial dukes simillar to levis 514 or more tworads 511?? Im looking for sort of a skinny type jean, but not too too tight, what other denims would you recomend at Self Edge???

The leg opening of a Duke is small enough that it won't drag under a shoe regardless of what size you're wearing..

Hey Kiya questiom

between the Nudies Heavy Joe, Grim Tim, and Slim Jim

which jeans are probably closest to Gap Easy Fit(Sits at the waist, slightly loose through the leg, straight leg opening) if any at all, and if not, which onewill be give a silhouette look, but not SLIM to the point where they look like girls jeans. I don't want an extreme slim look, just enough to give someprofile.
what do you suggest?

im usually size 29.

ALSO, where are people getting their japanese brands besides BLUEinGREEN or SELFeDGE?

Back
Top Bottom