*| | Denim _ School | |*

Got my Nudies in today from Gilt and they are 
pimp.gif

Time to get them hemmed and get dem fades 

apc guy is not supposed to care, but he obviously respects n have used others as idea. GQ loved puuting out, the i dont give a crap attitude, denim is cotton, not angel dust. its cotton n branding like shoes

W0t

Just scooped these Joes jeans vintage wash in the brixton cut Really really like the cut, wash, feel, everythig.

Bonus, picked up the chucks for $20 Couldnt pass them up.

Last edited:
hmm what would you recommend?

For raw denim unbranded is good entry level since they fade fast. I'd just recommend them over naked and famous unless you want unique fabrics. There's also Gustin but they do crowd funding so it takes 2 months to actually get your jeans. At the $200+ price point you can go with rogue territory or rail car or 3sixteen (3sixteen+ are collabs with self edge). If you are new to raw denim stick to sanforized fabrics. If not, then pbj samurai and strike golds are good brands to look into if you got the cash

Last edited:
Im waiting on my Unbrandeds but I have had N&F before and the Nudies I just got are way nice in my opinion.

hmm what would you recommend?
You can also look at Okayamadenim

Free shipping from Japan to the US. but yea, if you're new to raw denim 

i'd say first try out some 3sixteens or maybe even Japan Blue (Japan blue and pure blue japan are different brands)

You can also look at Okayamadenim

Free shipping from Japan to the US. but yea, if you're new to raw denim 

i'd say first try out some 3sixteens or maybe even Japan Blue (Japan blue and pure blue japan are different brands)
Japan blue is a good starter brand as well.  They're from the same company as Momotaro (forgot to mention this one) and make good denim.  Fits are more modern iirc.

Have nearly $300 of store credit to BiG from a return and theres just nothing I can see myself spending it on there. if anyone is planning on copping anything from there soon, just let me know and we can try and work something out in your favor.

Last edited:
I see.. thx. and sorry I didnt recognize this tiny boutique with 1 location.  
roll.gif

they got some nice fits there.. but looks its easy to walk out looking like Will.i.am 

Gilt has Baldwin - The Henley Tapered Fit Selvedge Jeans for $135. They look good if anyone is interested or messes with Baldwin.

Probably gonna let my John Elliott jeans go. The wash is too much for me, and I'd probably never wear them; much happier with my washed PNS.

Last edited:
Guys do y'all know if you get hit with customs when ordering from the nudie site? Thanks

I know what you mean but at nordstrom they are $17* with tax... Nudies website offers free shipping and comes out to $132 so that's a saving

Missed it..I know oh well

I mean just trying to pay as low as possible

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom