*| | Denim _ School | |*

It's almost impossible for me to get good fades on my jeans due to work. I try to throw em on as soon as I get home even if I'm just gonna be around the house to try to speed up the fading. Oh well though I guess a plus is that they'll look new for longer

I feel you man. Casual Fridays are just not enough for me. I had some Banana Republic raw denim and it took me 6 years to see fades from casual wear. haha.

The waist does but not sure on the rest of the leg widths. Like I said before, I got a 32 and it definitely stretched to a 33 and it sort of just happened.

Karmaloops got 65% off and Naked & Famous denim is included but very few sizes left. Use code MINDONMONEY

looks like you could have sized down one more imo.  my pair has really stretched a lot and i sized down one from my regular jean size.  wish i sized down two.  

ya learning experience, at first those things are so damn stiff you just think you cant go any smaller lol

what are some good, stylish denims for the size 38-40 crowd??
desperately need to stock up on jeans.
any help is appreciated.

My petite new standards are fading pretty well. I only sized down one. I have a pair of petite standards on the way-I'll start those in march when it gets a bit warmer

Do you have pix?

btw petit not petite...

Apologies, petit

what are some good, stylish denims for the size 38-40 crowd??
desperately need to stock up on jeans.
any help is appreciated.

Yea a few posts back someone hooked me up with some good info o talked to railcar they don't have it in a 40 as of yet they said that it's in the works

Anyone here have any experience with or opinions on Detroit Denim? Thinking about a new pair of jeans, heard of them, and like what the company seems to stand for as well as their style of denim. But I'm far from a denim expert so I'm wondering if you guys have some thoughts?

http://detroitdenim.com

Thanks in advance.

Anyone here have any experience with or opinions on Detroit Denim? Thinking about a new pair of jeans, heard of them, and like what the company seems to stand for as well as their style of denim. But I'm far from a denim expert so I'm wondering if you guys have some thoughts?

Thanks in advance.
I personally never heard of them and for their price I dont think they're worth it.

Check out brands like 3Sixteen. They sell denim around the $200 range and the quality is great.

When it comes to denim, brands who already made a name for themselves are usually the ones you want to check out first imo.

That's not to say you shouldnt try out new brands, but usually denim nerds will be the ones to do that and give a review on it.

Got some new standards in today. Size 33. I'm a natural 34. They way to big. I can easily close button. Length wise I can get a hem but after wearing for a few months they will stretch even bigger smh. Should I grab a 32 or get the pNS. I'm about 5'10 and 185

Thanks in advance.

I will report back. Im going to stop by there store Saturday and check it out

Thanks in advance.

I personally never heard of them and for their price I dont think they're worth it.

Check out brands like 3Sixteen. They sell denim around the $200 range and the quality is great.

When it comes to denim, brands who already made a name for themselves are usually the ones you want to check out first imo.

That's not to say you shouldnt try out new brands, but usually denim nerds will be the ones to do that and give a review on it.

Thanks in advance.

I will report back. Im going to stop by there store Saturday and check it out

Appreciate it fellas!

Purchased these last weekend at SESF, picked them up today from getting hemmed, but some tapering has to be done at the cuffs....

SEXIHXLSXA13:

Thanks Kiya.....

Cris.
A little grave digging but do you have fade pictures?

Got some new standards in today. Size 33. I'm a natural 34. They way to big. I can easily close button. Length wise I can get a hem but after wearing for a few months they will stretch even bigger smh. Should I grab a 32 or get the pNS. I'm about 5'10 and 185

I'd go PNS and size down to 32 or 31.

Back
Top Bottom