*| | Denim _ School | |*

What fit from N&F is the closest to APC NS?

Based on the N&F website the weird guy fit is the closest, just needing some opinions since there is no retailers close to me
Probably weird guys, APCs are all mostly tapered fits with just differences in slimness.

I just got some N&F Jeans but the selvedge seems really wide and it's weird to me

The two wider ones are the N&F pairs and the smaller one is a pair of Nudies they also came with. Any insight appreciated

Last edited:
Honestly looks like it does when people get them tapered from the outseam. But those are brand new? Weird.

Honestly looks like it does when people get them tapered from the outseam. But those are brand new? Weird.

See that's where my train of thought was going but it makes no sense

Are the top ones the duck selvedge?

All three look nice to me.

Nah the top is just Midnight Selvedge and the middle is a Khaki Green Chino Both just regular in the WG fit.I love the crazy things they do with their denim but I needed a pair that didn't glow in the dark or smell like mint or fly :lol:

What fit from N&F is the closest to APC NS?

Based on the N&F website the weird guy fit is the closest, just needing some opinions since there is no retailers close to me

From what I've seen, I'd say go NF skinny guy. The weird guys may be baggier in the thighs as compared to the APC PNS.

I just got some N&F Jeans but the selvedge seems really wide and it's weird to me

The two wider ones are the N&F pairs and the smaller one is a pair of Nudies they also came with. Any insight appreciated
The marks make it look like it was tapered but I'm no N&F expert

From experience, the line on my old WGs look more similar to the Nudies. I would suggest you to measure the opening and compare the measurements online

Last edited:

Naked and Famous are my go to's... lots of people like Nudie as well

RE: Fit - idk what your build is but try Weird Guy from NF or if you want a skinnier fit, go Skinny Guy
got a link to those skinny guys?

Supposedly new but they were from an online seller :x crazy thing is they actually appear to be brand new (tags and all, perfect condition). It's like the dude tried them on didn't like the fit,had 'em tailored and never put them back on.

Last edited:
I'm planning on checking out APC store today in NY. Anyone can reccommend me which is the best spot to go to? Never seen any of the the APC talked in this thread so I want to check it out in person first before I cop.

I'm planning on checking out APC store today in NY. Anyone can reccommend me which is the best spot to go to? Never seen any of the the APC talked in this thread so I want to check it out in person first before I cop.

When I bought my PNS, I went to the one at Bond St. Small and the staff were very helpful. Also, if for some reason the Bond St. store doesn't have your size or whatever, the Mercer store is really close.

When I bought my PNS, I went to the one at Bond St. Small and the staff were very helpful. Also, if for some reason the Bond St. store doesn't have your size or whatever, the Mercer store is really close.

Thanks famb. Will check out both. Not going to purchase anything just yet, but I want to check quality and everything in person. Do you know if they do altercations at the store as well? I need them 6in leg openings lol.

Thanks famb. Will check out both. Not going to purchase anything just yet, but I want to check quality and everything in person. Do you know if they do altercations at the store as well? I need them 6in leg openings lol.

Pretty sure they don't, but I'm sure they know great tailors in the area.

I wouldn't buy APCs at retail. Wait for a sale they aren't worth 180 plus tax in my opinion

Hey fellas! Just be careful next time you shop for skinny jeans.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/06/23/health/skinny-jeans-nerve-damage/
Just don't buy denim leggings like this woman here.  I remember reading she had trouble actually putting on the jeans and they were painful from the start.

I don't even know how some women can walk with the painted on looking jeans. They look good though.

Found some denim jogger pants at macy's. They feel like sweatpants but look like jeans. They don't have those stupid cuffed leg openings either. Perfect to wear to the stripclub.

Back
Top Bottom