*| | Denim _ School | |*

My NT denim family , how do Nudie Thin finn  jeans fit , im usually 34x32 with all of my jeans , should i just go true to size , my options are thin finn .

Last edited:
My NT denim family , how do Nudie Thin finn  jeans fit , im usually 34x32 with all of my jeans , should i just go true to size , my options are thin finn .

if you can go try a pair on. Couple months ago i was in Nordstrom and tried a pair on and they seemed to fit a little big. I am pretty much same size 36-34 depending on Jeans. Cant remember what style Nudie they were but maybe size down. I know a few guys in here own a couple pairs and can probably give you better info as far as fit goes.

Order them from Nordstrom or Barneys... free shipping free returns...

try them on in your home with different fits / shoes  return the ones you dont want  
glasses.gif

took my n&f jeans and a pair of hm (cheap I know but honestly the wash on them is amazing and it took me a month to track them down after they discontinued them) to get tailored hoping they don't **** up :frown:

Last edited:
took my n&f jeans and a pair of hm (cheap I know but honestly the wash on them is amazing and it took me a month to track them down after they discontinued them) to get tailored hoping they don't **** up :frown:

To nordstrom?

They do a good job on all of my denim.

Looking for something in the $150ish (could be a little more, less is even better) range.

38x32 is what I'm looking for. Had some sz 36 apc new standards a while back, and fit in the legs was a little too slim fitting for my liking. I don't want #nt denim fit, just nice fitting with some type of taper so they won't swallow my shoes.

Looking for raw indigo color.

Suggestions? Not many places locally for me to go look and try on anything, so if possible something I can order online, and has an easy return policy just in case I need to return.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Looking for something in the $150ish (could be a little more, less is even better) range.

38x32 is what I'm looking for. Had some sz 36 apc new standards a while back, and fit in the legs was a little too slim fitting for my liking. I don't want #nt denim fit, just nice fitting with some type of taper so they won't swallow my shoes.

Suggestions? Not many places locally for me to go look and try on anything, so if possible something I can order online, and has an easy return policy just in case I need to return.

I own Naked and Famous straight leg andI think they are a little looser than APC is on the leg, They also do a regular guy fight that should be right down your alley. 

Last edited:

Naked is a great brand for the price point you are looking at.

Check the width of the leg opening, they have all the measurements on the product info.

I like tapered fit, just the drop from the knee to the ankle.

Even so, you can always get them tailored so you don't sacrifice your comfort in your thigh ride.

Cool. When I got my apcs, I sized down, just wanted to make sure wasn't the same recommendation for n&f.

I really ****** up with my APC waist sizing I really love the pants i altered the fit perfectly except for the waist bought it when I was bulking I was around 170 with a 31 waist now I'm a a 29 and lost 15 pounds and my APC's are a 30 it's loose around the waist you guys really need to size down lol

I really ****** up with my APC waist sizing I really love the pants i altered the fit perfectly except for the waist bought it when I was bulking I was around 170 with a 31 waist now I'm a a 29 and lost 15 pounds and my APC's are a 30 it's loose around the waist you guys really need to size down lol

Get them taken in?

Narrowed it down to n&f weird guy, and nudie steady Eddie.

Thinking about just ordering both, and see which ones I prefer with initial fit, and return the other pair.

Get them taken in?
Yea I'm thinking about doing that but I'm doing my due diligence right now cause i don't want it to look so unnatural it's still stretching a little bit so I'm gonna make stretch it to its max then have it taken in again

You generally wanna size down in nudies because they're gonna stretch. Only ones I usually wear are tube toms and thin Finns and I size down to a 30 in them I'm usually a 31 or 32 in some jeans

You generally wanna size down in nudies because they're gonna stretch. Only ones I usually wear are tube toms and thin Finns and I size down to a 30 in them I'm usually a 31 or 32 in some jeans

Appreciated it , place my order this Friday should be here by Wednesday I went with my normal 34 since they're thin Finn and I don't want them
Too tight , will post them once I try them
On .

Just got a pair of Ramblers and a pair of Diesel Thavar's back from the tailor...that 6" opening makes a huge difference.

Just bought my first pair of new petite standards APC. Just in time for the fall/winter. Getting them hemmed a litltle and take the leg opening to 6.5

Which is skinner of the three nudies fits, I'm 6'4, thighs are huge but calves are skinny, want something that's not too baggy in the legs, Thinn Finn, Lean Dean, or Tube Tom

Which is skinner of the three nudies fits, I'm 6'4, thighs are huge but calves are skinny, want something that's not too baggy in the legs, Thinn Finn, Lean Dean, or Tube Tom

Nudies website has a very comprehensive fit guide where you can compare different cuts...

Back
Top Bottom