*| | Denim _ School | |*

stillin729 stillin729 any info on how furys fit compared to ramblers?

I no longer can wear Ramblers, they are are tight in the thighs and pretty slim but I prefer the taper fit

Fury's give you more room but taper nicely, this is a quick pic of my latest Fury's, don't mind the cat he's just chillin

Fury's really work great with sneakers

Last edited:
I no longer can wear Ramblers, they are are tight in the thighs and pretty slim but I prefer the taper fit

Fury's give you more room but taper nicely, this is a quick pic of my latest Fury's, don't mind the cat he's just chillin

MAGS :nerd:

Ramblers fit is perfect for me, but saw a pair of furys on Nordstroms sale. I appreciate the info and pic man

My Nudies weren't here yet that I posted above.

Went with these. Grim Tim fit. I tried on the thin finns and decided the Grim Tim fit much better. Similar leg openings. Just the thin Finn had a baggier crotch.

My first pair of Nudies. Like them a lot.

Some Nudies, Unbranded, and Naked and Famous jeans are 30% off Amazon + 10% if you have Chase Freedom + 6% Ebates

But I feel like I need to try on a pair before I pull the trigger...

Last edited:
Sure as **** three weeks after I ordered from Self Edge they have a 15% off sale. 

LetsDrink2015 = 15% through tomorrow at Noon. 

Bought a ton of stuff with recent sales but only one pair of denim. Shame.

Has anyone stumbled across a brand that they don't think is really well known but has really good quality?

I'd love to try something new

Bought a ton of stuff with recent sales but only one pair of denim. Shame.

Has anyone stumbled across a brand that they don't think is really well known but has really good quality?

I'd love to try something new
Looking for the same mainly need some distressed blue denim. Stumbled upon tainted the other day but all the blue in my size is sold out smh

whats a good brand belt? my polo one snapped last week after 3 years and my pants are slightly sagging. I was looking at a First Settlement Goods belt on CC and that free shipping is pushing me to grab one. any recommendations are appreciated.

whats a good brand belt? my polo one snapped last week after 3 years and my pants are slightly sagging. I was looking at a First Settlement Goods belt on CC and that free shipping is pushing me to grab one. any recommendations are appreciated.

I bought a belt/wallet from Scott who ran/runs unlucky leather goods (don't mourn organize). He had the best deals in terms of thickness and a decent selection of leather to choose from. He hasn't updated his website in a while...
Edit: I did research a while back by checking styleforum/ironheart forums and scott was the man to go to. Leather crafting is a hobby of his so I'm unsure if he stopped or not. He had a massdrop earlier this year.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom