*| | Denim _ School | |*

Originally Posted by DL2352

Originally Posted by Tony Goalie

Slim Jim Broken Twill at about 5 months or so.
30w1ri8.jpg
How are those whiskers even possible? Either dude is a ****** or he's sagging crucially.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

I see, so whats the closest fit Nudies have to APC Rescues?

Rescues are straight legs for the larger frame, idk maybe Average Joes or Even Stevens

Im not a big guy, I just dont like wearing tight jeans lol. I prefer fitted to tight, and my old rescues fit me well til I lost them.

The gap japanese selvedge denim is great and is currently on sale for 40-45$.If you're looking for a nice pair of jeans for a decent price then don'thesistate to cop.You might want to size down 1 size since they stretch a lot. I bought my pair true to size and they're really loose now.

Picked up 2 pair form the A.P.C store in soho today.. Went down just one sz in the New standard Black denim jointz.. which seem to be limited. A bit tight inthe calf Area, Will that change. The waste is a bit loose. not much but not as tight as i thought it would be. Also picked up the Dark indigo New standard insz 32 which fit better.. why is that ? Both pair are the same just different colors.
Once again will the calf area stretch.. im not into the tight look.. id prefer for them to be just a bit loose. Thanks in adavance

Originally Posted by ro0ts

They're not hard to find they've been re-releasing them regularly for the past few seasons. I tried on their "Skinny Fit" and the fit was decent but if you're less than a 30 inch waist you won't find a length longer than 30 instore. They're a good pair of jeans and the quality is on par for a pair of $70 jeans especially with the F&F promo coming up, but given they are one wash and not raw don't expect much fading.

I can't ever find any !!!

Originally Posted by Koudie From BroOklyn

Picked up 2 pair form the A.P.C store in soho today.. Went down just one sz in the New standard Black denim jointz.. which seem to be limited. A bit tight in the calf Area, Will that change. The waste is a bit loose. not much but not as tight as i thought it would be. Also picked up the Dark indigo New standard in sz 32 which fit better.. why is that ? Both pair are the same just different colors.
Once again will the calf area stretch.. im not into the tight look.. id prefer for them to be just a bit loose. Thanks in adavance
If they're just "a bit tight" then they're going to be loose. If the waste is loose, then you better invest in a nice beltbecause they will sag.
laugh.gif

I just realized I'm at the 6 month mark in my average joe's.

Don't plan on washing them anytime soon.

Originally Posted by DL2352

Originally Posted by Koudie From BroOklyn

Picked up 2 pair form the A.P.C store in soho today.. Went down just one sz in the New standard Black denim jointz.. which seem to be limited. A bit tight in the calf Area, Will that change. The waste is a bit loose. not much but not as tight as i thought it would be. Also picked up the Dark indigo New standard in sz 32 which fit better.. why is that ? Both pair are the same just different colors.
If they're just "a bit tight" then they're going to be loose. If the waste is loose, then you better invest in a nice belt because they will sag.
laugh.gif

damn .. i guess i need to get a belt. becuz last night. i went to sleep wit them. and the waist was a bit loose. smh

Can anyone tell me how Nudie and Diesel jeans compare. Which is money better spent quality wise? Thanks in advance.

Honest question that people seem to not want to answer but I will ask again.
I like my slim jims but I find the leg opening too big. Can some one with sizing knowledge give me a good leg opening size that I can have these tapered to?
I recently saw my cousin in Petite Standard A.P.C's and would like to have my slim jims sized down to something similar but I haven't found the measurefor them to get them altered that size.

^check this site out, they have the measurements right there. http://www.contextclothing.com/item.php?id=665

i have a pair of PS, and the leg openings are pretty small, so you have to consider that if you want to wear jordans, or any hi-top shoe that will make itdifficult for the jeans to go over them. it all depends on how you like wearing your jeans.

I actually went to the site but I did not find the measurements for P.S on there.
edit**In my size.
I am a 34-36 btw...That is unless they are all the same measurement after and including size 30

Originally Posted by Disfunctional

The gap japanese selvedge denim is great and is currently on sale for 40-45$.If you're looking for a nice pair of jeans for a decent price then don't hesistate to cop.You might want to size down 1 size since they stretch a lot. I bought my pair true to size and they're really loose now.
Anyone know if and which gap stores carry them in Chicago? Thanks.

Originally Posted by Disfunctional

The gap japanese selvedge denim is great and is currently on sale for 40-45$.If you're looking for a nice pair of jeans for a decent price then don't hesistate to cop.You might want to size down 1 size since they stretch a lot. I bought my pair true to size and they're really loose now.
yea ive had my pair for a couple weeks now and after a couple of wears they've stretched a bit... how should i go about shrinking them withoutthe dye fading?

Originally Posted by doyung9

I just realized I'm at the 6 month mark in my average joe's.

Don't plan on washing them anytime soon.

Same here... time-wise. Actually, nearing six months. But wear-wise I'm barely nearing 3 months... took this a couple days ago.

edit:
they look baggier than they actually are... don't know why, the angle?

Back
Top Bottom