*| | Denim _ School | |*

I just copped some APC new standards, and I love the fit. I bought two sizes down. After this I can't go back to standard levi's
laugh.gif

I also picked up some April 77's and they are straight
pimp.gif

Just wondering if anyone knew how Marc Jacobs Denim fit. I really liked the look of his standard jean, but 200 was a bit steep.

it seems nudie and apc is what gets suggested the most around here.
Is there anything else for under 200 in the raw selvage category?

Originally Posted by il prescelto

Naked & Famous
RRL(well if you look around you can find them for cheap)
Uniqlo
Cheap Monday
Good Society

just picked up a pair of nudie slim jims in the used dry organic style. unfortunately the waist is too small (30x34)

image1xl.jpg
image2xl.jpg

if anyone's interested shoot me a PM

Need to get a pair of those PRPS in a light wash selvedge... just can't seem to find any.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Do they sell APC's at Barneys in SF?

if not azaleas on hayes and gough has them and they have a sale spend $100 and get $20 off anything in store

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

Naked & Famous
RRL(well if you look around you can find them for cheap)
Uniqlo
Cheap Monday
Good Society
If you look around, you can get skulls & imperials for under 200$.

do you mean used?
doesn't that defeat the purpose of buying them and having them fade?

and if you mean new...where?
smile.gif

thx

Just picked up a pair of new style Nudie Easy Emil, 31 x 36. A straight leg slimmer fit jean. NWT. Pm if interested, the cut didnt work for me.

do you mean used?
doesn't that defeat the purpose of buying them and having them fade?

and if you mean new...where?
smile.gif

thx

If you look around the sufu marketplace, you'll find some great deals.I bought my red tab skulls 5010xx 6x6' for 135 shipped and they were only wornfor like a day or two.They barely had any signs of wear.I spotted a seller selling dukes & kings for around that 200$ price range a while back.You justhave to be on the lookout.

Edit: http://forums.bimmerforum...showthread.php?t=1168557 <<<--- I likethese too....The green selvedge line
pimp.gif

Any of yall like any coated denim?Pics??? Like the black nudies and the grey nudies that just came out???Its either these or some Evisus for me next. Thenudies are just SO slim. A 34w was no good for me, I needed them looser....

1553420_nudie_dryblackcoatslimjim1.jpg

1553697_nudie_thinfinngreywash1.jpg

I've been trying to find some nice khakis with a slim fit. These happen to be denim, and look nice, but of course, this is on a model and might be pinned,hemmed, whatever. Since I'm new to "nice" jeans, is Corpus a decent brand?

CORP-MJ47_V1-BIG.jpg

Thanks. I figured I'd actually go somewhere before ordering online............you know, take advantage of the city I live in. I was thinking H&M andUniqlo, but I'll check out AA now too.

Yo... I need someone to hook me up with a good site to get a view of the different washes PRPS offers. Of course, PRPS has one of those crazy websites thatdoesn't just let you look at stuff, it's like playing Resident Evil with all the damn puzzles.

Originally Posted by jrdnkiks213

^ Depends the jean. If it's pre-washed then it shouldn't change that much. If it's Raw/Selvedge then washing them would change the way it looks depending on the wear you've put on them.

I think you're confusing the term, cause if it has a selvedge lining or whatever, it shouldn't affect the fade...

Back
Top Bottom