*| | Denim _ School | |*

Originally Posted by LeftyJeenyus

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

does target sell any organic detegent? i dont feel like going all the way to the co op for some dr bonners.

Target carries method products

thank you
anyone make any progress on their black jeans yet? i got some wear showing from the buttons on the fly of my wesc's and thats it.
ohwell.gif
i have been wearing them for 5 months i am about to just throw them in the wash and see what happens.
patience and use. after starting to be able to bike now.....unfortunately, I got 2 behind the crotch holes
ohwell.gif
im making fair progress, i'm also at about 6 or 7 months. not daily wear, but rotated with 2 others.

im trying, these apc ns aren't exactly cooperating
laugh.gif

I'm a few days late but here are a few more pictures of my diors
Pardon the nasty door, it's the only one that has a hanger on it

do 7 jeans shrink after you wash them?

how do yall wear your jeans? perfect fit or a little loose around the waist

Originally Posted by cantonayceboy

Seven jeans become counterfeit after their first wash.

as long as you don't dry them, you should be straight.

I wear mine at the waist, no low rise or anything though. standard fit.

what's a good first pair of jeans? i'm used to wearing american eagle jeans but i want to try out something new.

i am thinking about just trying out some 501 STF's but there are some other levi's that i like that fit my price range.
I am only gonna spend around 50...this being my first "child"

Originally Posted by sportz4life10

what's a good first pair of jeans? i'm used to wearing american eagle jeans but i want to try out something new.

i am thinking about just trying out some 501 STF's but there are some other levi's that i like that fit my price range.

i think you should read through the first couple of pages.

had em for 2 and a bit years, washed once no detergent
sick.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif

that's disgusting and unsanitary.

i bet they smell like crap... to say the least.

this has to be the weirdest thread on nt.

i feel you airmurphy, thats why i got another pair. i was getting frustrated, they are getting hemmed up now though.

lefty, are yours the wesc's or the false needles? vince said he got his black wescs to fade pretty nice.

mine are the false needles.
Originally Posted by foulshootin

Originally Posted by LeftyJeenyus

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

does target sell any organic detegent? i dont feel like going all the way to the co op for some dr bonners.

Target carries method products

thank you
anyone make any progress on their black jeans yet? i got some wear showing from the buttons on the fly of my wesc's and thats it.
ohwell.gif
i have been wearing them for 5 months i am about to just throw them in the wash and see what happens.
patience and use. after starting to be able to bike now.....unfortunately, I got 2 behind the crotch holes
ohwell.gif
im making fair progress, i'm also at about 6 or 7 months. not daily wear, but rotated with 2 others.

im trying, these apc ns aren't exactly cooperating
laugh.gif
blue ns? or black ns?
if blue, hmmm, give it some time.

try gap morrisons or their straight leg selvedge rinsed denim... about 40-60

For those looking for Skulls and wanting to save a bit of money, the jeans end up being $208 total after the discount..
This week's Style Forum promotion is 15% off all Skull jeans and accessories.
Use this code upon checking out: StyleForumSkulls
Discount code ends in five days on Friday April 11th.
www.selfedge.com/shop

just go with STF's. i just got my first pair and they seem like a good cheap first pair of dry denim. others have said that APC are good starters but150 is to rich for my blood for something i dont even know if i'm gona like

Yo Kiya and others in this thread. I'm looking for some BK denim. I wanted 5000bk but the g-a-r-d-e-n is sold out. what would you guys recommend?

Imma sz 36 in Nudies slim jim FYI(Took awhile to stretch out).

Thank you

Originally Posted by lanev0

Yo Kiya and others in this thread. I'm looking for some BK denim. I wanted 5000bk but the g-a-r-d-e-n is sold out. what would you guys recommend?

Imma sz 36 in Nudies slim jim FYI(Took awhile to stretch out).

Thank you
Look into Imperial.. They make three different cuts all using a good quality Japanese selvedge denim.. The Duke = Slim The King = Relaxed Straight LegShearer = Tapered Slim

in need of a lil help...my shorty showed surprised me today with a new pair of STF selvage 501's.....problem being she got me a 32x32 when i wear a 33x30normaly problem being now that i cant return em cuz she lost the receipt. do i soak these first? can i soak them? how small will the waist become? thanx forany help

The most anticipated release we've had since our opening will take place on
April 19th in the form of the SEXFH05.
Our collaboration with Flat Head is a reworking of the famous 3001/F310 jean.
We took what we think is a great slim cut jean, and tweaked it to create the perfect
slim cut jean for us.

We reduced the leg opening of the jean so that there is more of a taper near the
hem, increased the denim weight (16oz for Indigo - 14.5oz for Black), made it a
button-fly enclosure, brought back half of the old arcuates with the forked tongue,
all the stitching consists of Cotton-Poly Core thread, and the pocket bags are made
of military grade olive herringbone fabric.

The SEXFH05 will be released on Saturday April 19th at 12:00 (PST) in-store and
at 17:00 (PST) via our online store.

Sizes run from 28 to 36, and will retail for $335. Each pair comes with a Self Edge
x Flat Head Branded Classic Duncan Butterfly Yoyo.
Production run: SEXFH05 = 110 / SEXFH05BK = 35
Please see the product page under Flat Head for all specs, sizing/shrinking/stretching
info, and more photos.

SEXFH05:
http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=68&products_id=295

SEXFH05BK:
http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=68&products_id=296

sexfh_03-725312.jpg

sexfh_02-725248.jpg

sexfh_fit_indigo01-748546.jpg

sexfh_fit_indigo02-748627.jpg

If I wasn't getting married in less than a month, I'd totally be all over those Flatheads. I'm loving my 380's tho. Still need to get themhemmed a little tho.

Back
Top Bottom