*| | Denim _ School | |*

:smh:  I got played.

Barney's Warehouse sale on the deep indigo WG has me thinking it was the selvedge version. Turns out it's Deep indigo Twisted Yarn Weft :lol:

NO! From the sale? Man.....I got them joints waiting for me at home!

I don't get it though. No where on that page said it was that version jeans. Do you think we can return it? Cause it said all sales final.

Got pics online of what jeans you got?

I emailed customer service about this detail, Hoping I can get a refund. not too happy, shoulda went with those big johns 
laugh.gif

EDIT:

Last edited:
Damn :smh:

Barneys did you guys dirty. They definitely changed the picture, but grab a screenshot real quick:

"Details
Naked & Famous Denim deep indigo cotton denim selvedge tapered-leg Weird Guy jeans."

If you contact them ASAP they will be forced to take a return due to false advertisement and misleading product information.

Good luck fam. Happy I copped those Big Johns :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Okay...got the jeans from Barney's. I actually would have kept them if it wasn't for it being undersized. A damn 32 feels like a 32 imo. Also the tapered cut just feels like a skinny cut. Either that or I can't imagine what a skinny fit would feel like cause these things were crazy hard to put on.

Anyone got updates on returning them and if it was smooth?

I'm guessing nobody messes with Levi's? 
roll.gif
I feel as if Levi's are such a staple and everyday jean that people wanna go explore different options just because.

I still cant get over the UglyBros bikers I grabbed. Functional as you can actually put knee pads in the knee part, and the ribbing stretches so its SUPER comfortable. theres ribbing on the knee and upper part of the butt under the belt line.

Okay...got the jeans from Barney's. I actually would have kept them if it wasn't for it being undersized. A damn 32 feels like a 32 imo. Also the tapered cut just feels like a skinny cut. Either that or I can't imagine what a skinny fit would feel like cause these things were crazy hard to put on.

Anyone got updates on returning them and if it was smooth?
Oh yeah, they email me back today. I told them basically what @thejrob  said, details weren't right and misleading product and all that jazz. So they replied back saying send the jeans back to said addy except I have to pay for shipping, but Barney's will refund you the shipping cost in a gift card via mail. 

Last edited:
So do you guys agree that the weird guy fit is not try to size? I might try and get the selvage pair on Gilt but not a 100% sure if I should get a size up.

^^^^^Serious? What size did you get and what size do you wear? Wonder why my pair I got is so small in the waste but I'd hate to size up and have it huge.

I have weird guy also. I went true to size. I wear a 38. They stretched a little bit, prolly bout an inch. But it depends how you want the fit. Some like tighter than others. I like mine a little looser and Wear em a little below my hips. I have a bigger behind as well...

got my APC PNS in from denimbar and they fit exactly how I wanted them to fit except a little too big in the waist

emailed customer service since they were out of 29 and came back to me saying they're ordering more and will happily do an exchange with me

will definitely be getting more business from me in the future especially since they're located in my hometown

Last edited:
naked and famous "weird guy" cut.. first wear today...

in the pure black color... couldnt be happier! 

any of you guys have tried out the tube kelly or high kai nudies? i've only had the thin finns but i prefer something a little more fitting. i'm 5'11 155-160lbs wear a 30-31 waist

According to Nordstroms site, PNS leg opening is 13". The site shows New Cure has a leg opening of 15".

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom