*| | Denim _ School | |*

Haha I got the pair of 3Sixteens from Seld Edge on Valencia too. Do you know exactly what I mean by that or was he just talking about odor?

Last edited:

Haha I got the pair of 3Sixteens from Seld Edge on Valencia too. Do you know exactly what I mean by that or was he just talking about odor?
Yup I know what you mean and great shop, definitely the spot where my next denim is coming from. He was making a suggestion towards my loose sticking in my crotch area.

Yup I know what you mean and great shop, definitely the spot where my next denim is coming from. He was making a suggestion towards my loose sticking in my crotch area.
Ahh I see that was a typo, meant to say what he meant. I see now over washing can cause structural issues. 

Can anyone tell me how stretch slim fit straight jeans fit from uniqlo?

They fit awesome. Got a pair like a week ago. Im a 29-30 depending on the brand and went with a 30x32 and they fit great. Very comfy and a lot of stretch. I could wear them all day. Wore them out the store to my date that night. :smokin

They fit awesome. Got a pair like a week ago. Im a 29-30 depending on the brand and went with a 30x32 and they fit great. Very comfy and a lot of stretch. I could wear them all day. Wore them out the store to my date that night. :smokin

Do you know how the fit is compared to h&m's slim low waist jeans, if you own a pair

Where can I cop a pair of embellish nyc joints for less than retail? Need a size 36.

Exactly. 140 for a pair of jeans that arent selvedge to me is OD. And I wouldn't call them "replicas". Its a motorcycle jean. Balmain wasn't the first to do it. Thats like me calling other napkins "replicas" because it isn't a kleenex.

Exactly. 140 for a pair of jeans that arent selvedge to me is OD. And I wouldn't call them "replicas". Its a motorcycle jean. Balmain wasn't the first to do it. Thats like me calling other napkins "replicas" because it isn't a kleenex.

Oh you just want the motorcycle jean style. I found two pair under $100. Let me know if you want the link.

:rolleyes

Last edited:
Bruh, those are pure *** cheeks. Thanks for the help though.

Yes they are, but you are looking for regular motorcycle jeans. Or are you looking for Balmain style? :lol:

Lmao those are absolutely hideous.

Yes and that is why people buy Embellish because they look as good as Balmain, but at 10% of the price. Anyone buying Embellish knows its a cheaper version of Balmain. Nothing wrong with it because I don't think jeans are worth more than $200, but don't front like they are completely different or generic biker jeans.

Sneaker P Sneaker P

You got it bro. This is exactly why I asked if there was a coupon for embellish. I like the brand and just like you have you jean price threshold, so do I. I want to save a little something.

Petit Standard (After roughly 7 months, 0 washes)

Starting to see some wear in the crotch, behind the knees and back pockets.

Anyone familiar with Acne denim? Whats the difference between ace and max? I want a tapered fit jean but i dont want it skin tight.

Back
Top Bottom