Dentist hunts and kills Cecil the lion

So then I guess you are against the killing of all animals because in 2015, what animal does man need to kill in order to survive?
Turkey and Deer for starters. You realize that we have hunting season in the U.S. to help control deer and turkey population right?

Last edited:
Eating animals???? Controlling animal population???? WHAT??? But....... but.............

This isn't just our planet, even if we have the arrogance to believe such.

who are we to make these decisions??? the audacity of these selfish humans who think the world revolves around them.

Last edited:
i have plenty of responses. Has nothing to do with the zoo. This isn't just our planet, even if we have the arrogance to believe such. It's one thing to kill for survival. It's another when it is for recreation.
So then I guess you are against the killing of all animals because in 2015, what animal does man need to kill in order to survive?

You can't be this dense, I mean with a straight face. We're omnivores, so we still consume meat. And in some cases, like wolves and deer, over-populating can happen, so that needs to be controlled to preserve the ecosystem, but the rest is unnecessary imo. Of course I can understand animals being bred solely for the usage purposes, crocodiles, cows for leather, chickens, etc. Those numbers are separate so they do not add nor take away from the world populations. I am against sport hunting. I am against the hunting of endangered species. I am against the killing of animals for their rare features, like ivory tusks and black horns. I am against the killing of tigers and lions for their manes and pelts.

Unless an animal is a critical key in keeping our ecosystem stable for HUMAN survival............ I could not care any less.

Eating animals???? Controlling animal population???? WHAT??? But....... but.............

This isn't just our planet, even if we have the arrogance to believe such.

who are we to make these decisions??? the audacity of these selfish humans who think the world revolves around them.

You aren't the brightest crayon in the box are you? there is such a thing as flow of ecosystems.

Rhino horns and elephant tusk demand is being driven by the Chinese not African witch doctors. Same with shark fins as well. They are having a damaging effect on a number of ecosystems because of their perverse tastes.

Bingo

I don't care about white tail deer getting killed because their population is so huge. If their population ever take a big dip then I will be against that too.

These large game animal populations are severely diminishing so I'll always be against them getting killed

what about a mouse?

i said how i feel about killing things if you're not going to eat them but you said

"Unless an animal is a critical key in keeping our ecosystem stable for HUMAN survival............ I could not care any less."

so how do you feel if someone kills a dog

Last edited:
i said how i feel about killing things if you're not going to eat them but you said

"Unless an animal is a critical key in keeping our ecosystem stable for HUMAN survival............ I could not care any less."

so how do you feel if someone kills a dog
And I said how I feel. You quoted it right there. So unless dogs are a critical part of keeping the ecosystem stable for humans...................

I went to Mexico once and paid to hold a Lion cub so this story saddens me :smh:

I admittedly have a soft spot for big cats, I dare one of these mofos to KILL a black leopard or tiger. I'm suiting up like that chick who hunts poachers

2750B1E700000578-0-image-a-48_1428293550180.jpg

2750B1EB00000578-0-image-m-47_1428293525318.jpg

217210.jpg

Her guns! :wow: Her arms are bigger than most of NT

Not sure if attracted or intimidated...

Because we as humans are experiencing a higher level of consciousness it's our responsibility to serve as custodians to this planet if we plan on living in harmony with nature.
Has this even been proven by any species other than humans? Based on what WE determine consciousness to be, we experience a higher level of consciousness. But we are also the ones that "test" it, so I guess I am saying the only thing that puts us above everything else is the ability to shoot bullets

I don't agree with hunting for sport especially when it involves endangered animals. It's extremely selfish.

Because we as humans are experiencing a higher level of consciousness it's our responsibility to serve as custodians to this planet if we plan on living in harmony with nature.
Has this even been proven by any species other than humans? Based on what WE determine consciousness to be, we experience a higher level of consciousness. But we are also the ones that "test" it, so I guess I am saying the only thing that puts us above everything else is the ability to shoot bullets

even without guns, we are the apex predator.

I am not sure I can agree with that. Because of weapons we are able to put animals in controlled situations. Which places us in safe positions.

If it was every beast for himself, and we didn't have weapons, we are not the apex predators.

Not on Earth

Not in the Seas

Not in the Air

We have the intellect to build tools like weapons to kill other animals. Its out brain that puts us at the top.

We have the intellect to build tools like weapons to kill other animals. Its out brain that puts us at the top.
No we have the retractable thumb in combination with the ability to walk that allows us to put us at the top. Not saying intellect doesn't play a role as well but I am not buying this "Humans are smarter" than everything else when we are using a scale created by humans.

I am not sure I can agree with that. Because of weapons we are able to put animals in controlled situations. Which places us in safe positions.

If it was every beast for himself, and we didn't have weapons, we are not the apex predators.

Not on Earth
Not in the Seas
Not in the Air

well initially you said guns.

but regardless, we can set traps. we can create vehicles. we can legit be batman without ever firing a shot. very few animals have opposable thumbs. sure, there may be animals bigger and faster and stronger than us, but not smarter. we can create advantages in any situation, with prep time lol.

Back
Top Bottom