Denzel Washington & Don Cheadle - "Flight" - Possibly Their Next Oscar Nominations?

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

Originally Posted by Grimey

the "feelsgoodman" dude
laugh.gif

....seriously? thats how you know John Goodman?
30t6p3b.gif
Jesus.

roll.gif
roll.gif

Maybe it's just me but I don't see Denzel winning another Oscar anytime soon.

The roles he plays are always the same. Personally he is my favorite actor, but he needs to expand his horizons IMO.

Looks good.. denzel hasn't made a bad one in recent memory.. always hope for the best when it comes to denzel

If he didn't an Oscar nom for John Q (better performance than Training Day) or Man On Fire....he wont get one for this.

-The Juice

The movie is Oscar bait. They haven't even decided on a final cut for the film and already critics are buzzing about its potential.

It's directed by the same guy who made Back to the Future, Cast Away, and Forrest Gump.

Every movie this year is a big budget action flick. In a weak pool, you guys are crazy if you think Denzel and Cheadle don't get noms off the strength of their names.

I'd like to think so but i doubt it.

Brothers tend to get a nod when they play in roles of historical significance/biopics etc..

That being said Cheadle gonna have to play Usain Bolt or some %@$+ cause most of them been covered already.

This movie sucked. 2/10 just because of the plane crash scene, other than that it was fail.

This movie sucked. 2/10 just because of the plane crash scene, other than that it was fail.

Why didn't you like it?
Boring, repetitive, and predictable. Its just another movie about the perils of alcoholism except it has Denzel Washington in it. The entire thing was so cliche, you knew he was going to start to turn it around then relapse, you knew he would reach his breaking point, you knew that girl would leave, and you knew that he would succumb to the guilt in an effort to teach everyone that alcoholism is bad. This movie belongs in an health class and even that is a stretch because this movie did a poor job of teaching the lesson it was trying to teach. I dont think I will ever watch it again.

I'm about 90% sure even without seeing this film that Denzel nor Cheadle get Oscar noms. This isn't that type of movie.
maybe cheadle, but denzel doesnt seem to be showing any range in the clips and trailers Ive seen
Originally Posted by Nako XL

One word: "Moneyball". Dude landed a plane UPSIDE DOWN. Oscar nominations have been built on less. What range was shown in Moneyball?

There was probably no good movies out last year. Sometimes I watch the Oscars and am surprised as well but there are years where there are hardly any good movies.
Maybe it's just me but I don't see Denzel winning another Oscar anytime soon.

The roles he plays are always the same. Personally he is my favorite actor, but he needs to expand his horizons IMO.
LOL

68999.jpg

movie was solid. but that girl at the beginning :wow: :x :evil: those cakes :smh:

what denzel saw when she bent over :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom