Derrick Caracter going pro.

This @##+% better go Holla at Antonio Gates pick up a few trade secrets and see if he can make it as a TE in the NFL.

Originally Posted by I AM KNOWLEDGE

Originally Posted by ShannonsCrooks

I'm pulling for Caracter. Pitino is the closest thing to the scum of the earth on 2 legs so I doubt most of the things that he says.

Honestly, Pitino hasn't even said everything their is to say about Caracter. He's lied for him. Trust me I know. But it's not for me to air out Louisville laundry. If someone wants to know somethings that hasn't been publicized, PM me.

grin.gif
believe me, if there was any dirty Louisville laundry...i wouldmake sure everyone on here knew. unfortunately, there's nothing worth noting.

Originally Posted by wildKYcat

I'm pulling for Caracter. Pitino is the closest thing to the scum of the earth on 2 legs so I doubt most of the things that he says.

Honestly, Pitino hasn't even said everything their is to say about Caracter. He's lied for him. Trust me I know. But it's not for me to air out Louisville laundry. If someone wants to know somethings that hasn't been publicized, PM me.

grin.gif
believe me, if there was any dirty Louisville laundry...i would make sure everyone on here knew. unfortunately, there's nothing worth noting.

Sure thing Champ

What a dummy.

I remember reading about him in the Daily News when I was in HS.

Too many on and off the court issues = Not going anywhere fast.

grin.gif
believe me, if there was any dirty Louisville laundry...i would make sure everyone on here knew. unfortunately, there's nothing worth noting.

Sure thing Champ
well what u got? i'm not saying that you may or may not be "in-the-know," but there's nothing that's really damning to anybody. and like i said if there was, y'all know damn sure i would post it.

hell is wrong with dude... This is the last we have heard of him.. I remember how raw they used to say he was in High School too and he has been garbage atLouisville inconsistent with attitude problems... dude should just man up put in the work over the summer and stay in college for 2 more years and maybe becomehalf the player we believed he would become.

grin.gif

Sure thing Champ
well what u got? i'm not saying that you may or may not be "in-the-know," but there's nothing that's really damning to anybody. and like i said if there was, y'all know damn sure i would post it.

What's up.

I'm not trying to brag about being in the know or anything, but there are some things that I know that I shouldn't. I've told a few NT'rsabout one incident, but the way you said if you knew any dirt about UofL you'd make sure everyone else knew about it,
laugh.gif
it would be wrong for me to putinfo out there like that because you seem real eager to air out dirt. So I'm just going to leave it at that. My bad for even mentioning it. If some ofthe things really got out it could really damage the program and I'm not trying to see that happen.

To the NT'rs I've PM'd, keep that to yourselves
laugh.gif

Rick Pitino: "DC is the biggest failure at the game of life I've ever been around."

laugh.gif
yes, he really said that.

and i've still yet to see ANYTHING locally about Caracter going pro.

[table][tr][td]Louisville Cardinals[/td] [/tr][tr][td]STARTERS[/td] [td]MIN[/td] [td]FGM-A[/td] [td]FTM-A[/td] [td]OFF[/td] [td]REB[/td] [td]AST[/td] [td]PF[/td] [td]PTS[/td] [/tr][tr][td]J. Palacios, F[/td] [td]11[/td] [td]0-2[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]T. Williams, F[/td] [td]35[/td] [td]6-12[/td] [td]1-1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]14[/td] [/tr][tr][td]. Padgett, C[/td] [td]34[/td] [td]1-5[/td] [td]4-4[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]8[/td] [td]6[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]6[/td] [/tr][tr][td]A. McGee, G[/td] [td]25[/td] [td]1-3[/td] [td]1-2[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]4[/td] [/tr][tr][td]J. Smith, G[/td] [td]32[/td] [td]7-12[/td] [td]0-1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]17[/td] [/tr][tr][td]BENCH[/td] [td]MIN[/td] [td]FGM-A[/td] [td]FTM-A[/td] [td]OFF[/td] [td]REB[/td] [td]AST[/td] [td]PF[/td] [td]PTS[/td] [/tr][tr][td]T. Farley, C[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]E. Clark, G-F[/td] [td]29[/td] [td]5-7[/td] [td]2-4[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]9[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]12[/td] [/tr][tr][td]E. Sosa, G[/td] [td]15[/td] [td]5-7[/td] [td]1-1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]12[/td] [/tr][tr][td]D. Caracter, F[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]1-3[/td] [td]0-2[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]2[/td] [/tr][tr][td]P. Knowles, G[/td] [td]13[/td] [td]3-4[/td] [td]0-1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]6[/td] [/tr][/table]

laugh.gif
what a piece of crap. dude didn't even play in the second half.

That's the problem when everybody pumps up these guys in high school. Everybody still thinks they're good just cause they were named a prep star, eventhough they can't do crap at the next level.

He never got off the bench after picking up two fouls in the first half. I don't know if something happened at halftime, but it didn't even look likePitino was looking at him on the bench. It showed, when Padgett was gassed late in the game.

^^^ What green room(I hope your not referring to the NBA draft). This guy as mentioned has peaked, unfortunately like many athletes he is not fond of schooland see the value of an education. He will most likely go undrafted and get invited to play on a summer league team or two only to be cut. He is NBDL bound,his best hope is to catch on with a low/mid level team overseas.

Derrick Caracter has reportedly dropped out of the University of Louisville two days after U of L was bumped from the NCAA basketball tournament. Apparentlyquit attending classes several weeks ago

Originally Posted by allen3xis

Derrick Caracter has reportedly dropped out of the University of Louisville two days after U of L was bumped from the NCAA basketball tournament. Apparently quit attending classes several weeks ago

smh.gif
smh.gif

no surprise he's on the way to becoming a bum

to the dude who was saying he had dirt on pitino
he's starting to sound like a phony because 1. he never pm'd back what he knew and 2. caracter is a lowlife deadbeat who didn't want to succeedespecially in the classroom and we see that now with him dropping out of louisville

Back
Top Bottom