Derrick Rose just made Felton kiss hardwood

sick.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Dam itz Lou

D rose didnt make him fall. Felton was tryna avoid running in to him which made em trip over his own feet.
stop making excuses for him, whatever he did he ended up looking stupid

Originally Posted by Kal Ripped Ken

Originally Posted by Dam itz Lou

D rose didnt make him fall. Felton was tryna avoid running in to him which made em trip over his own feet.
stop making excuses for him, whatever he did he ended up looking stupid

laugh.gif
he tripped over Rose feet. It looked ill, but Felton wasn'texpecting that foot to come out like that. Had rose not planted like that Felton probably would have gotten crossed/blown by from the recovery pursuit if Rosedid a move off him trying to recover, but him falling was cuz Rose inadvertently tripped em.

I watched the GIF over ten times and it's become apparent that Felton did NOT trip over Rose's feet. He trips himself up when Rose crosses up andbarely misses Rose's feet by an inch or so.

Nope Bro, No triping going on in that play... I was watching the game and my girl came in from the kitchen right as it happened and said "DAAAAAYUUUUUM,HE JUST EMBARRASSED THE *@%+ OUT OF HIM... time to eat"

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Seriously some of you guys are blind.

1. Feltons Right foot isnt close enough to his left foot to trip over himself.
2. Roses foot even gets raised when he trips him.
3. Feltons foot clearly hits the upper part of Roses shoe.

sick.gif
Felton tripped over himself. Falling on your face has got to be worsethan on your back. He must be getting clowned on right now.

Back
Top Bottom