Derrick Rose or Chris Paul? Who do you take?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Newbs24

Paul is too much of a flopper for me to label him great. Dude is a legit crybaby.

CP3 is a great player... he's just limited where Rose is not....

Rose was limited where Paul is great ... but now Rose is catching up in those areas. 

even after last night I still consider cp3 the superior passer.  but if anyone has been paying attention since "preseason" it's clear that Rose has taken a page or two out of cp3's book.  dude's probably was watching tapes of cp3 and deron all summer.  and that's a credit to cp3 and deron. 

Originally Posted by Newbs24

Paul is too much of a flopper for me to label him great. Dude is a legit crybaby.

CP3 is a great player... he's just limited where Rose is not....

Rose was limited where Paul is great ... but now Rose is catching up in those areas. 

even after last night I still consider cp3 the superior passer.  but if anyone has been paying attention since "preseason" it's clear that Rose has taken a page or two out of cp3's book.  dude's probably was watching tapes of cp3 and deron all summer.  and that's a credit to cp3 and deron. 

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

^thank you. Greats don't rely on copouts. I put d will ahead of him for that reason also.

I see you are a lakers fan. Has Kobe ever relied on a "copout," I mean flailing his arms to get a call? Bottom line, you do what you can to get an advantage.

^thank you. Greats don't rely on copouts. I put d will ahead of him for that reason also.

I see you are a lakers fan. Has Kobe ever relied on a "copout," I mean flailing his arms to get a call? Bottom line, you do what you can to get an advantage.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Its different when it is a staple of your game. Paul is quite eccentric all game long. 

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Its different when it is a staple of your game. Paul is quite eccentric all game long. 

I agree with those that say their skill set serve them well given their positions on their team and what they need to do to be successful. Hands down that is an accurate statement, however for all the he's the best at his position praise he gets he's often on the losing end of head to head match up when playing against the top tier of his position.

He's only beaten Deron 2 to 3 times and he's never beaten Pooh and even in those match ups he's often breaking even or getting washed. I don't recall him dominating them, he's gotten the better of Deron a couple of times but that goes both ways they often break even with Deron winning damn near every time. As far as head to head with Pooh I don't recall him ever getting the better of him performance wise if I'm wrong please let me know.

I don't know any other player who's considered to be the best at his position yet continues to get washed by the top tier of his position. I'm not saying I'm Just Saying.

I agree with those that say their skill set serve them well given their positions on their team and what they need to do to be successful. Hands down that is an accurate statement, however for all the he's the best at his position praise he gets he's often on the losing end of head to head match up when playing against the top tier of his position.

He's only beaten Deron 2 to 3 times and he's never beaten Pooh and even in those match ups he's often breaking even or getting washed. I don't recall him dominating them, he's gotten the better of Deron a couple of times but that goes both ways they often break even with Deron winning damn near every time. As far as head to head with Pooh I don't recall him ever getting the better of him performance wise if I'm wrong please let me know.

I don't know any other player who's considered to be the best at his position yet continues to get washed by the top tier of his position. I'm not saying I'm Just Saying.

You can't go wrong with either and it really comes down to how your team is built or how you want to build your team.

Personally, I'd go with Paul because if I were a coach or GM the vision I have would be for a true, distributing PG and build around that. Something about true PG's that make the team flow much better.

You can't go wrong with either and it really comes down to how your team is built or how you want to build your team.

Personally, I'd go with Paul because if I were a coach or GM the vision I have would be for a true, distributing PG and build around that. Something about true PG's that make the team flow much better.

Rose.
pimp.gif

[quote name="DarthSka"]Gravedug from a year ago.

Player A > Player B

*locked*[/quote]heh heh heh

:\

See, what had happened was...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom