Desean Jackson Video

laugh.gif
i knew that return against Tennessee was gonna be posted. that *%%* definitely was amazing though.

i don't think he'll ever be more than a 3rd receiver and return man in the NFL, but he definitely has the potential to damage. somebody might end upwith a good steal picking him up late 1st round, maybe early 2nd (if he lasts that long)

Damn resize that picture. What the +$** are you doing posting something that scary and of that size?

feet like pdub but thats where it stops
i figured this was gonna be a pdub type yr, it never came to fruition

Originally Posted by acidicality

#4 is Jahvid Best....he's supposed to be faster than DeSean, he ran track in high school. And
indifferent.gif
YOU ARE NOT THE OG DESEAN HOMER ON THIS BOARD. *****.
grin.gif
laugh.gif

i heard that Best. has the record in track idk what it is prolly 100 oor 200 meter or sumtin for the state of california. On tv someone said hes thefastest in the state of cali and the 4th fastest in the nation

^ He won the 100m in 2007...there are some decent highlights of Jahvid online as well...I'm pretty sure #4 on that DJ punt return is DeCoud though, as heusually gets in on returns, trying to blow people up (word to Korey Bosworth). In those situations, Jahvid usually puts on that big!@@* #14 jersey
laugh.gif

It's too bad Riley didn't get the call earlier in the season...DeSean might have put up the numbers we all expected...I happened to catch the "myrant on nate longshore" video on my youtube search for jahvid best..."he cannot run, and he throws balls...to the opposite team"
laugh.gif

Watch out for best next year, I believe he's gunna be starting now that Forsett is gone

James Montgomery will be the starter...but he'll pretty much split carries with Best. Plus, Best is still recovering from his hip injury. The spring willbe interesting though, with Slocum, Vereen, and Deboskie fighting for carries. I wouldn't be surprised to see Vereen moved to DB (he was also a 4 star DBrecruit I believe) if he can't crack the lineup. There's a good chance he'll return kicks though.

yeah decoud is 4 on defense, best is 4 on offense. i believe on special teams when best played he had to put on another jersey with a diff. number cuz decoudwas playing too
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cheezybaby

anyways omg is this video sped up or what?? This guy is madd fast...he looks like hes way better than ted ginn...dude makes some sick cathces and actually runs some routes
pimp.gif
im officially on this dudes jock

I disagree strongly. Ted Ginn is THAT dude. He is a much better return man. im pretty sure if his ankle hadnt been hurt his combine would be better thandeseans, not that that translates to anything. but TGjr is on another level.

Back
Top Bottom