DESEAN JACKSON.....

Originally Posted by bbllplaya23

pimp.gif
I wish he was wearing that Niner jersey.
ohwell.gif
I'm still mad we passed him twice especially for Balmer. Hopefully the Niners make up for it and draft J. Best next yr.
happy.gif
I remember when people on NT would say he is just a punt returner now everyoneknows he's a legit receiver
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I hope this guy stays healthy this year. Him and Maclin can be a nice 1-2 punch and hopefully set the running game up for westy

Originally Posted by youngcheezy

ON Nfl netqork one of the experts who was at Eagles TC was saying hes basically uncoverable and that hes allen iverson in a football uniform
pimp.gif

ON Nfl netqork one of the experts who was at Eagles TC was saying hes basically uncoverable and that hes allen iverson in a football uniform

They're talking about practice
eyes.gif

ellison.gif
pimp.gif

nah forreal dude should have been a trojan
smh.gif

i knew he was going to be real good when i saw him tear up mater dei in the cif semifinals his junior year.

Originally Posted by Burn916

eyes.gif

what you did there I see it
laugh.gif

• September 29, 2007. 11 REC, 161 YDS, 2 TD
mad.gif

I believe that was the best game he had in his college career. I hate him.

Originally Posted by CLuTcH 713

Originally Posted by Burn916

eyes.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
2i91sv8.gif

Your sig... all Texas teams and then you have the nerve to put EAGLES ....EAGLES! Over Cowboys? Wow.

You are a f*ing disgrace to the entire state of Texas. And deserve to be lynched.
-The Juice

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

smh.gif
dumb #@% Fat Phil %!%#*% punted to this guy.
Still can't believe that moronic manuever.

Krispy Kreme Phil
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Can't deny the man's talent, despite the attitude.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BoutMyMoney333

Originally Posted by 92

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Lombardi? Yeah, he has been saying that on the Bill Simmons podcast for quite a while...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

west coast dont need WRs to be 6'4 tho...
don't you want them to be smaller, so they can pick up that yac??

that's what i thought was the whole point behind walsh's creation of the offense, for his receivers to do work after the catch.

OrenthalJames wrote:
2i91sv8.gif

Your sig... all Texas teams and then you have the nerve to put EAGLES ....EAGLES! Over Cowboys? Wow.

You are a f*ing disgrace to the entire state of Texas. And deserve to be lynched.
-The Juice

roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Yeai always found that weird about Clutch, repping the eagles, but still a die hard chamillionaire fan...You still my dude though, u ready to lose in Maddenagain[/color]
pimp.gif

Dude is going to take the next step this season. Can't wait to see him out there. Hopefully he avoids the injury bug though, all the other Eagles seem tobe going down
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom