Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Xbox dudes post and it's soap opera

PSN dudes post and it's just the destiny thread?

Your own Xbox dude said "Soap Opera Back" first. The OG Xbox dude in this thread. 
@shottadru

Its all fun and games until someone don't want to run a nightfall with you.

That wasn't just for you so no need for the shots.
And you don't have a clue to what I'm talking about with shotta. You aren't in the parties and don't know how much he trolls destiny and makes fun of me for still playing it like destiny isn't cool to play anymore.

And you don't have a clue to what I'm talking about with shotta. You aren't in the parties and don't know how much he trolls destiny and makes fun of me for still playing it like destiny isn't cool to play anymore.
From his posts in here, it seemed like he was doing that even when he was playing Destiny 
laugh.gif

Xbox dudes post and it's soap opera

PSN dudes post and it's just the destiny thread?
Your own Xbox dude said "Soap Opera Back" first. The OG Xbox dude in this thread. 
@shottadru

Its all fun and games until someone don't want to run a nightfall with you.
Who's taking shots? Tequila? Vodka? Whiskey? It's Friday. Happy hour starting mad early?

Aiight, it's not a soap opera. It's a scripted reality show. Real Guardians of NT - Xbox One

Oh boy I won't bother you no more on NT Big J lol, I'll save it for Xbox, the PS guys don't understand the Xbox familia.

From his posts in here, it seemed like he was doing that even when he was playing Destiny :lol:

:lol: shotta is my dude but he def likes trolling for some reason. If we talk about destiny in the destiny thread then it's days of our lives. Classic case of dudes reaching

bruh you gotta come thru with image though. replace atlanta's peaches with ghosts.
+
roll.gif

Oh boy I won't bother you no more on NT Big J lol, I'll save it for Xbox, the PS guys don't understand the Xbox familia.
Don't flip this on the PS guys in here

You are the cause of him lashing out at people in here because you trolling in the chats
laugh.gif

An Xbox player said the comment about the Xbox Soap Opera is back, not a PS guy. I myself thought it was in reference to BigJ being left off the shout out for helping the other guy with the raids and learning the mechanics.

I personally could care less either way about it all, but you Xbox dudes definitely seem to get your Carl Thomas on more than the PS guys do either in the Xbox party chats or in here, lol

laugh.gif
shotta is my dude but he def likes trolling for some reason. If we talk about destiny in the destiny thread then it's days of our lives. Classic case of dudes reaching
Ironically, most of the "soap opera" stuff that goes on with the Xbox guys seems to be about who leaves who out of raids, who didn't reply to someone's game invite, or who is giving kudos to someone else but not them.... It is seldomly ever about something that actually went bad in a raid or Crucible team or something 
laugh.gif

we def don't be emotional, we are 95% being sarcastic or trolling one another, guess Xbox folks have more personality and charisma
tongue.gif

we def don't be emotional, we are 95% being sarcastic or trolling one another, guess Xbox folks have more personality and charisma
tongue.gif
grin.gif

I will say though....ever since the last couple of guys joined the Destiny thread it has been pretty good reading in here for me at work though 
laugh.gif

Putting in Work and Fleece I believe are the 2 I am referencing, lol

Naw it isn't emotional and I wasn't even lashing out. Lashing out ends with a :lol: now?
I just don't mind calling dudes out during hypocritical moments. Maybe if I were fake then it would seem different?

Y'all PS dudes probably don't have the ups and downs because y'all are a tight knit group which is dope. I think the worse you guys deal with is the whole quad moments?
Xbox dudes.... To keep it 100, they be fake for the most part. It's a couple that are real but the other b fronting so u just see me terrorizing them.

Shotta you legit but you as fake as a $3 bill when it comes to destiny bruh. :lol:

Last edited:

we def don't be emotional, we are 95% being sarcastic or trolling one another, guess Xbox folks have more personality and charisma :tongue:
>D

I will say though....ever since the last couple of guys joined the Destiny thread it has been pretty good reading in here for me at work though :lol:
Putting in Work and Fleece I believe are the 2 I am referencing, lol

They don't even acknowledge each other anymore. Like a divorced couple that have to go to mutual events because of their kids :lol:

What the hell is going on in here? 
my troll went left but we back on course.

laugh.gif
shotta is my dude but he def likes trolling for some reason. If we talk about destiny in the destiny thread then it's days of our lives. Classic case of dudes reaching
Ironically, most of the "soap opera" stuff that goes on with the Xbox guys seems to be about who leaves who out of raids, who didn't reply to someone's game invite, or who is giving kudos to someone else but not them.... It is seldomly ever about something that actually went bad in a raid or Crucible team or something 
laugh.gif
lol Destiny NT PS def didn't arrange game sessions as heavy on here so we don't see the backstage raid arrangements as much, yall sometimes do recap here but it seemed like folks always had someone to run with. Problem with Xbox destiny NT is dudes be at different stages of the game, I personally ain't really one to help the newer cats, I got other games to play, Big J however will help cuz he's still playing destiny so I like to sit back and troll them especially for the new raiders. I have a raid squad outside of NT that's why you never really hear me talk about someone doing bad and I don't wanna get frustrated so that why I didn't really teach many folks the raid unless I trusted your gaming skills.

Naw it isn't emotional and I wasn't even lashing out. Lashing out ends with a
laugh.gif
now?
I just don't mind calling dudes out during hypocritical moments. Maybe if I were fake then it would seem different?

Y'all PS dudes probably don't have the ups and downs because y'all are a tight knit group which is dope. I think the worse you guys deal with is the whole quad moments?
Xbox dudes.... To keep it 100, they be fake for the most part. It's a couple that are real but the other b fronting so u just see me terrorizing them.

Shotta you legit but you as fake as a $3 bill when it comes to destiny bruh.
laugh.gif
Me saying the lashing was more about the reply to Zero. There wasn't a laugh on that post. 

You stay on Shotta case. He must really have some antics on XBL and in the chats 
laugh.gif

They don't even acknowledge each other anymore. Like a divorced couple that have to go to mutual events because of their kids
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Naw it isn't emotional and I wasn't even lashing out. Lashing out ends with a :lol: now?

Shotta you legit but you as fake as a $3 bill when it comes to destiny bruh. :lol:
Me saying the lashing was more about the reply to Zero. There wasn't a laugh on that post. 

You stay on Shotta case. He must really have some antics on XBL and in the chats :lol:

They don't even acknowledge each other anymore. Like a divorced couple that have to go to mutual events because of their kids :lol:
:rofl: :rofl:

How did I lash at zero? He threw shots first because he thought I was jabbing at him when I wasn't. Did you miss the whole "it's all fun and games until someone doesn't want to do a nightfall" comment?

And I go ham on Shotta because he always leaves the hanging curve for me :lol:

You guys are right about the PS raid groups for the most part though.

We have pretty set raid groups for the most part. Our biggest issue, isn't trying to help out newer people that just got the game, but rather, a few people that have stopped playing, so there times when we might have to "try" a little more to have a full 6 or get someone to bring one of their friends instead of having a full NT raid. I think at one point, PS would have 3-4 NT full raid squads going at the same time. 

You guys are right about the PS raid groups for the most part though.

We have pretty set raid groups for the most part. Our biggest issue, isn't trying to help out newer people that just got the game, but rather, a few people that have stopped playing, so there times when we might have to "try" a little more to have a full 6 or get someone to bring one of their friends instead of having a full NT raid. I think at one point, PS would have 3-4 NT full raid squads going at the same time. 

Yea having that set group makes things much easier. I've accepted the fact that I won't have an Xbox raid team anymore so I'm just happy to play the other parts of the game.
And I don't mind helping newer members especially since I remember how it was when I needed help way back. Un and JJ really helped take destiny to the next level for me and if you ever played with putting in work, you would appreciate the enthusiasm he has whenever something happens. Dude literally prays for something good whenever he knows he has a drop. It's legit shook when a taken champion spawns during patrol. :lol:
Feel like it's just me doing my part but I do feel some kinda way that he said he's gonna quit when he hits 315. It's like I'm wasting my time.

Last edited:
I remember coming in this thread, having a console war and no Xbox heads was really here to back me up. Yall was deep in here. Xbox deep in here now but mad dysfunctional 
laugh.gif

Big J the homey, I even got on Tomb Raider to run Halo with him the other day, I'm all about co-op'ing, I just can't on Destiny anymore. I'm quite amazed how dedicated Big J still is as a Year 1 player.

How did I lash at zero? He threw shots first because he thought I was jabbing at him when I wasn't. Did you miss the whole "it's all fun and games until someone doesn't want to do a nightfall" comment?
Yea that was at the end after all the other comments though. 

The initial post

You saying you didnt get the shout out

Shotta saying the soap opera was back

Zero following that with the Dayz of our Lives comment

Ace calling out the double standard

You commenting on the double standard

Zero saying about how he didn't even make the initial comment about the soap and the "nightfall" comment

Your reply to Zero about not understanding since he wasn't in the chats and stuff

Pretty much the shortened version of all that has occurred 
laugh.gif

I did want to try that new challenge mode that dropped however. When I asked you said you didn't want to do it but I didn't throw a hissy fit @bigj505

I remember coming in this thread, having a console war and no Xbox heads was really here to back me up. Yall was deep in here. Xbox deep in here now but mad dysfunctional  :lol:

Big J the homey, I even got on Tomb Raider to run Halo with him the other day, I'm all about co-op'ing, I just can't on Destiny anymore. I'm quite amazed how dedicated Big J still is as a Year 1 player.

You ain't ever finishing tomb raider bruh :lol:
I'm actually enjoying destiny tho. Tried to play halo but it's garbage dude and I used to be a huge halo player. Used to have the halo parties and all.

Back
Top Bottom