Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

This does look like a lot of fun. Curious to see how good the drop rates will be. Looks like each match at least one legendary piece dropped. Of course to the people at the bottom of the leaderboard.

This does look like a lot of fun. Curious to see how good the drop rates will be. Looks like each match at least one legendary piece dropped. Of course to the people at the bottom of the leaderboard.

i came back in here just to post about this. did i, or did i not call that a year from now bungie will add sparrow racing once people complain there isn't enough content? didnt i say this? lmaoooooooooooo 

get out of here
i love u 2 broham
Post your Minecraft fortress bro. 
laugh.gif

You did call it though.

Today is the day of the 1st mission for the NO TIME TO EXPLAIN putting in work putting in work

Good looks will see if I can get it done today.

You're going to be on later :nerd:

Trying to kill Oryx on HM before the reset tomorrow too.

Hopefully I can get both done.

I haven't even gotten the challenge done :lol:

I think I'm done with raiding in destiny to be honest. tired of trying to make it happen and I hate dealing with strangers to be honest.

I haven't even gotten the challenge done :lol:

I think I'm done with raiding in destiny to be honest. tired of trying to make it happen and I hate dealing with strangers to be honest.

Don't give up papi. Just wake up early and LFG with me. I'll still help with the challenge mode if you need it tonight too (wifey allowing, of course)

Need that new sparrow and that SRL armor 
nthat.gif

My/Our Red Bull legendary sparrows should be faster than the legendary sparrows that are just "normal" from upgrading with Xur or from raids. 

What is this PS exclusive IB armor we are talking about as well? 
nerd.gif

Oh yea and 1 thing I saw people saying and is a good tip....

Don't do the weekly nightfalls and stuff until the weekly update comes out for the week that brings those new exotics into the game. That way you have a chance at getting those as well. 

I see that they have been pretty hush hush with it so far. They are guessing they will be able to datamine for it after this next update coming this week. 

Also, any mention of what all we can turn the Wormspore in for yet?

I haven't even gotten the challenge done
laugh.gif

Don't give up papi. Just wake up early and LFG with me. I'll still help with the challenge mode if you need it tonight too (wifey allowing, of course)
When your wife say you can't play tonight: 

Go online to see my boy unlocked an achievement for Kings Raid....Had to curse him out early, for not texting me.

That was my only chance lol.

I ain't seen you online in a min either you don't even F with me no more SMFH @bigj505  

Back
Top Bottom