Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

I hope in next DLC they raise the maximum level to something else or just get rid of it? Idk about the latter but they definitely need to raise it.

If I'm a 30 by then, there's no reason for me to compete in the new raids just for the sake of collecting new armor/guns? When everything should be maxed already by then.
Armor from the next DLC allegedly raises it to 32.

I hope in next DLC they raise the maximum level to something else or just get rid of it? Idk about the latter but they definitely need to raise it.

If I'm a 30 by then, there's no reason for me to compete in the new raids just for the sake of collecting new armor/guns? When everything should be maxed already by then.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/10...he-new-items-and-raid-gear-coming-in-december

You already know as soon as the patch comes out, Bungie will have it set to  teleport all the warlocks every time just to spite them from the Atheon chessing :rofl:

Bruh, the entire Warlock class is about to be nerfed. Bungie said too many mofos running thinkin they're magicians.

WHAT? I'm really getting tired of these ******. If only I didn't purchase a digital copy :smh:

Besu I was joking about the warlock class being nerfed.

I'm never buying a digital game, at least until they figure out how to trade them in, especially sport titles.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/10...he-new-items-and-raid-gear-coming-in-december
Someone mind posting this article since the site is blocked here at work.          
nerd.gif

You already know as soon as the patch comes out, Bungie will have it set to  teleport all the warlocks every time just to spite them from the Atheon chessing
roll.gif

Bruh, the entire Warlock class is about to be nerfed. Bungie said too many mofos running thinkin they're magicians.

WHAT? I'm really getting tired of these ******. If only I didn't purchase a digital copy
mean.gif

I'm never buying a digital game, at least until they figure out how to trade them in, especially sport titles.
Man you can't be messing with my blood pressure like that
laugh.gif

I know, and this is the reason I have to do the raid sooner than later, b/c it may be patched by Thursday. I'm going to try to wait to run the Vault with yall, but if I get an invite with a Atheon hard save, then I gotta take the opportunity.

If I already had the raid helmet, Mythoclast, and scooter, then I wouldn't even run VOG on hard.
If you can get us a hard save, I'm sure that Zero, Wright, and myself would be in to do the cheese rather than do our nightfall and weekly. We can wait on that.
I could beg a friend of mine for a hard save. I'm sure Zero can get it without begging tho.
Guardians never beg. We make our own fate....

I'll most likely get it tomorrow or Wednesday. 
laugh.gif

You already know as soon as the patch comes out, Bungie will have it set to  teleport all the warlocks every time just to spite them from the Atheon chessing :rofl:

WHAT? I'm really getting tired of these ******. If only I didn't purchase a digital copy :smh:

Man you can't be messing with my blood pressure like that :lol:

I thought the "Mofos running thinkin thy're magicians" was a dead giveaway. :lol:

Edit: Sorry but I messed up, this is for the first DLC coming out in December, not the second one. The expansion is called The Dark Below and the raid is called Crota's End.

I was looking around DestinyDB a while ago and I saw something interesting. There some legendaries there that aren't in the game yet, including what looks like the 2nd raid's armor sets.

Note: None of this is official and could change when the DLC actually comes out.

Warlock gear

Helmet- Deathsinger's Gaze

Chest- Deathsinger's Mantle

Gauntlets- Deathsinger's Grip

Legs- Deathsinger's Herald

Bond- Bone Circlet

Hunter gear

Helmet- Unyielding Casque

Chest- Relentless Harness

Gauntlets- Dogged Cage

Legs- Tireless Stride

Cloak- Shroud of Flies

Titan gear

Helmet- Willbreaker's Watch

Chest- Willbreaker's Resolve

Gauntlets- Willbreaker's Grip

Legs- Willbreaker's Greaves

Mark- Mark of the Pit

You can't look at them in 3D like the other armors, but you can see what they look like through the thumbnail. Some of them have abilities for the Vault of Glass but I think those are just placeholders. There are also other legendaries on the website, including Trials of Osiris gear and weapons. Also if you go to materials section you can see ship parts.

Edit: I wanted to share some other stuff I found, some of it is from the Trials and the others are assorted items I found on DestinyDB

Materials  It has ship parts and also templates for vehicle  and ship shaders.

Examples of possible Trials of Osiris gear, DestinyDB also says that the game type of the Trials is Skirmish:

Trials of Osiris Hand Cannon

Trials of Osiris Legendary Sparrow

Trials of Osiris Emblem  I've found three different emblems titled Sun, Moon, and Eye of Osiris.

Other stuff:

XP booster Consumable  There's one for each enemy race but I haven't found any in the actual game.

New Legendary Armors  There are new vanguard and crucible armors for each class. This one is just an example. The skill trees for them are incomplete though. If you look through the armor sections on DestinyDB you can find all the new legendaries. There are also some legendary weapons  that aren't in the game yet.

This is some more speculation but I found a Level 28 playlist  and the Crota's End  raid, which goes from level 28 at normal to level 32 at hard. I have no idea if it's true or not or if it will change when it actually comes out, but I wanted to share that with everyone.

If anyone wants to see more I recommend going to this post

Bungie has confirmed the next raid in their weekly update:

""Mythoclast's power tail is long enough for players to rely on in the next Raid. For a player and their group of six who beat Atheon on Hard mode, we'd like the Mythoclast to be a weapon they can continue to rely on in the next Raid, Crota’s End""

A recent Destiny leak reveals a new set of raid armour and items expected to be featured in the upcoming DLC, The Dark Below.

The new set, along with a host of new items, appears to have been data-mined from Destiny servers, posted to DestinyDB, then spotted by Reddit user SwordofCrota.

Along with the new armours for each class, complete with new trinkets, the mining suggests there's also a new event coming, the Trials of Osiris, which brings with it a new hand cannon, a legendary sparrow and a Trials of Osiris emblem.

Destiny: Easily Beat this Weeks Nightfall Strike on Earth
01:54
There's also the mention of a Cabal XP booster consumable, new materials – including ship shaders and templates – and a new set of Vanguard armour.

New features spotted include a level cap increase and a higher level strike playlist. Details from the Crota's End raid indicate that it's intended for players in the level range of 28-32, with 28 being the normal setting, and 32 being the hard mode. As for the new strike playlist, the lowest entry level appears to start at 28, which is sure to be a god-send for high-level players looking for a challenging strike.

Of course, it's worth pointing out all of this could very well be adjusted and changed by Bungie prior to the December release of The Dark Below.

If you've been on a break from Destiny, you might not have heard that the infamous loot cave has been patched. But don't worry, its spirit still lives on in our hearts and cave. IGN Logo

Ok so what I heard is true- Level cap will raised, past the 30's, in addition to a 3rd subclass eventually being unlocked... Warlock Deathsinger? Titan Willbreaker?

Ok so what I heard is true- Level cap will raised, past the 30's, in addition to a 3rd subclass eventually being unlocked... Warlock Deathsinger? Titan Willbreaker?

Warlocks will probably get an arc damage class with hunters getting a void and titans getting a solar.

Warlocks will probably get an arc damage class with hunters getting a void and titans getting a solar.

That kinda makes sense, im almost certain another subclass will be added to each character. So with this being said I guess i'll go ahead and order the DLC later this week. C'mon Bungie and take my money! :smokin

Never even noticed all the spots around the Templar that you can go. Probably because there is normally tons of things trying to kill us in there as well
laugh.gif

Just realized the teleport thing that Atheon does isnt random, its the 3 farthest people back on the map

Just realized the teleport thing that Atheon does isnt random, its the 3 farthest people back on the map

Right now yea, but they want to change that to make it completely random. Which I hate. I actually want to beat Aetheon the actual way one of these days. But I would prefer to be 30 if we did that.

Tried to pass the GateKeeper on HM with my fire team last night and it was just AWFUL. :lol:

Got dudes defending spheres on the right side while we trying to open the left, dudes crying about having no ammo like ammo synths dont exist, and dudes just straight falling of ledges when a pretorian comes. :x

After like 10-15 failed attempts I brought us back to orbit. LMAO.

#DESTINYPROBLEMS

Tried to pass the GateKeeper on HM with my fire team last night and it was just AWFUL. :lol:

Got dudes defending spheres on the right side while we trying to open the left, dudes crying about having no ammo like ammo synths dont exist, and dudes just straight falling of ledges when a pretorian comes. :x

After like 10-15 failed attempts I brought us back to orbit. LMAO.

#DESTINYPROBLEMS

You wanna run it tonight? I can do the gatekeeper part only not Atheon. Havent gotthe drop yet for that section. I'll be on around 10pm est.

You wanna run it tonight? I can do the gatekeeper part only not Atheon. Havent gotthe drop yet for that section. I'll be on around 10pm est.
That's a good point. We didn't do the gate keeper part, so that's still there. Templar hard mode loot is too right?

So Oracle and Templar drop the chest and gloves? Hmm... Might need to get on after all. Told myself I was chilling tonight since both my marks been maxed out since yesterday, lol.

That's a good point. We didn't do the gate keeper part, so that's still there. Templar hard mode loot is too right?

Yeah I really want a shot at the Oracle and Templar drops more than anything.

i'm down for the oracle and templar if lvl 27 his good enough to run with you guys :lol:

Back
Top Bottom