Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

I'm not a fan of each mission on each planet taking place on the same map :smh:

That's just lazy

Last edited:
Lol at the comments. I keep seeing people say like borderlands but nah I don't think exactly like bored lands they do share a common element looting but the 2 are totally different. Honestly I would compare it to phantasy star online for the dreamcast. That's just me being old tho. Lol. For me this game is a 10. I don't even like fps, but this game has me drawn in. When I feel like doing stuff alone I go solo but when I wanna joke around and talk ish I join a fire team. I'm still on earth only did one mars mission and the game has more than enough content for me. I feel the hype was warranted. I am a fan of rpgs tho. I'm a level up junkie. Everyone on my friends list who is playing about 40 people love it and can't put it down. So I don't know about the majority but the minority of the cats I know love it. Even dudes who cod addicts say man this is better than cod I hope cod does something like this. As far as the story look at those cards you keep collecting they tell a much deeper story. I usually check them out at work when I'm bored.
A 10? So you think everything in this game is perfect? Super Mario World for SNES is the only game I think I'll ever give a 10... Metal Gear Solid is a good runner up.

I'm not a fan of each mission on each planet taking place on the same map :smh:

That's just lazy
I thought it all looked the same because it's pretty bleak but I thought I played a few earth missions on different maps... maybe it was just different areas of the map and I wasn't paying attention :lol:

Last edited:
A 10? So you think everything in this game is perfect? Super Mario World for SNES is the only game I think I'll ever give a 10... Metal Gear Solid is a good runner up.

Super Mario Galaxy 1, Super Mario galaxy 2 and Zelda OoT are 10 games as well...

Nintendo :smokin

Super Mario Galaxy 1, Super Mario galaxy 2 and Zelda OoT are 10 games as well...

Nintendo
smokin.gif
This. Mario games are always great because they feel like game changers and they reinvent themselves especially Galaxy 1 and 2 even Sunshine was great once I gave it a chance... haven't played the new ones on Wii U though.

Last edited:
This semi auto rifle is killing me in crucible mode 
sick.gif
 my kdr is so turrible right now. Where can I find a auto rifle asap?!?

I thought it all looked the same because it's pretty bleak but I thought I played a few earth missions on different maps... maybe it was just different areas of the map and I wasn't paying attention :lol:

A 10 for me. It's perfect to me because it's everything I look for in a game. It's fun, rewarding,engaging, and the social aspect if it makes it perfect. Then to add in what Bungie is doing to stay involved is great to me. I've played a lot of games and I haven't played something that took me in as much as destiny. That's just me I am not as tough as a critic as some others who say the story is boring or bland. I don't care for a story in an fps. I haven't played 1 fps who's story has captured me. In fry cry 3 another amazing game to me I have no idea what was going on

^ idk but thats who i kill the most with, that special ability comes in handy in a crowd

Quote:
How can u switch classes without having to start all over? I'm tired of the golden gun
It's a subclass. Press start and there should be a blue globe right next to the orange one. 

definitely worth it 

Last edited:
Once you reach lvl20 the game progression slows down a lot. I don't get why they didn't just keep going with leveling up

Back
Top Bottom