Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

After the GGhorn dropped, RNGesus glitched the bounties for me last night, too...

Turned in all vanguard bounties for my both my titans around 12pst...

Ran the weekly again to help someone out, then hit the tower...

All the bounties reset and I was able to run 'em again before the 1am reset...

All in all, turned in 25 vanguard bounties last night and already unlocked the wolfpack rounds for the gghorn...
pimp.gif

I need some exoric armor or anothe raid piece of something
once these boots maxed, i'll be lvl 29 :\

Raid helmet or exotic helmet and the rest raid armor will get you to 30. That is how you get to 30 without doing hard mode raid since the helmet is the only piece you need to go to hard mode for as far as the armor goes.

Just got on trying to complete the Atheon part of the raid and hit the Weeklys.
Anybody down?

That Thorn bounty is a *****, me, peesnid and vintage was at those minons for like 20mins, Xuyor never showed, so Vintage bounced, lol. Me and peesnid kept at it and eventually the drop shipped showed up but we died lol

Normal raid

Raid gaunts :smile:

2nd Monte Carlo -_-

Chatterwhite -______________________________-

Then helped my boys do the nightfall.

One died in the beginning of the fight. Left and came back just to die mad times and ends up with the Ice breaker.

The Ice Breaker.

The same guy that got 2 god of war shaders....the only shader I want.

He got the only gun I wanted.

Gonna have to take a couple days off from this. Im distraught 

That Thorn bounty is a *****, me, peesnid and vintage was at those minons for like 20mins, Xuyor never showed, so Vintage bounced, lol. Me and peesnid kept at it and eventually the drop shipped showed up but we died lol

My bad, i had no clue what was going on. I bounced to get something to eat. I tried that vault of glass glitch to get to the Templar :smokin skipping that entire first part.

stay in the entrance and kill stuff for a while, then get someone to go outside and kill adds then he should spawn from that drop ship

stay in the entrance and kill stuff for a while, then get someone to go outside and kill adds then he should spawn from that drop ship

Pretty much, you need to have someone pull them towards you. Xyor is on the 4th drop ship if I'm not wrong.

If anyone needs help with thorn I'll be online during the day today. (minus the maintenance hours).

Also looking for 3 to team up for hard mode Raid Fireteam for tonight.

HMU PSN iD zero23

Last edited:
Anyone on xb1??

Gt: readingrainbow1

Got one lvl 30 Titan with most raid guns maxed and a 29 hunter alt I'm working on now. Just need to get a gallajorn

Cool, yeah I just got kicked from the gatekeeper phase on a normal raid run. Smdh. 

You wanna run the Thorn and then Weekly Nightfall and daily and stuff? Just let me know.
yeah I have a gatekeeper checkpoint on normal also from the other night. im down to start fresh though. I just need the daily im good on nightfall.

Cool, yeah I just got kicked from the gatekeeper phase on a normal raid run. Smdh. 

You wanna run the Thorn and then Weekly Nightfall and daily and stuff? Just let me know.
yeah I have a gatekeeper checkpoint on normal also from the other night. im down to start fresh though. I just need the daily im good on nightfall.
Oh ok gotcha. For the raid. If you can get a fireteam going I'll join in for the gatekeeper. I'll run the daily with you too. You do the weekly heroic yet? I still need to run that on all three characters.

Oh ok gotcha. For the raid. If you can get a fireteam going I'll join in for the gatekeeper. I'll run the daily with you too. You do the weekly heroic yet? I still need to run that on all three characters.
I have the weekly already for both my characters already. ill run them back we can just skip a lot of the parts actually I learned from dephinition and beignet :lol:

I have the weekly already for both my characters already. ill run them back we can just skip a lot of the parts actually I learned from dephinition and beignet :lol:

That's the only way we do it lol. Pretty much every strike we just book it to the next objective, a lot of the times you don't have to kill anything unless it tells us to.

Back
Top Bottom