Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Question. If we continue to hit VOG (post DLC), will the VOG guns now drop with increased attack rating or still be maxed to 300?
They're still maxed at 300. New raid will have stronger weapons and armor to compel you to run it.

I saved some bounties from all 3 characters yesterday. After doing todays bounties i should have 10 for each. Maxed vanguard marks at 200 for each and also a vault full of blue engrams and each armor slot on all characters are almost full. Come 1am im banking at the tower :smokin

Lol me 2 Cryptarch gonna get this work!. I got 2 legendary engrams too. I hope they turn into a new weapon/gear. Post if you get anything cool.

I saved some bounties from all 3 characters yesterday. After doing todays bounties i should have 10 for each. Maxed vanguard marks at 200 for each and also a vault full of blue engrams and each armor slot on all characters are almost full. Come 1am im banking at the tower :smokin

Lol me 2 Cryptarch gonna get this work!. I got 2 legendary engrams too. I hope they turn into a new weapon/gear. Post if you get anything cool.

Cryptarch dont give a sh*t.. he has no feelings b :smh:

Oh also, for those with that have ran VoG with me and have seen my alt Warlock and that weird dance they have.....you all should be pleased to know that my titan has one to compete with "the snake" dance
laugh.gif

How do I keep picking the lame dancers man
mean.gif

$34.99 everywhere. DLCs normally don't go on sale or anything. Although I think they claim it is $5 off everywhere now currently.

$34.99 everywhere. DLCs normally don't go on sale or anything. Although I think they claim it is $5 off everywhere now currently.

Technically.. Both DLC's sold separately would be $19.99 each, so you're saving $5 buying the Pack.

I live in NYC and we pay taxes on everything, when I bought the game (guardian edition) from the PSN store I paid 0 taxes. So it might be cheaper on the PSN store if you can avoid taxes and have the $10 credit from launch day PS4.

All about those bounties @Ciscokid

I have only unlocked 1 mission and the patrol on Venus. Haven't even talked to the Awoken on the Reef yet
laugh.gif

I was level 16 this morning and got to level 18 finishing up the Crucible counties that I had. I turned in 9 bounties today and went from level 18 to 20 by turning those 9 in. Swapped to the Titan gear I already had in the vault and sit at 26 without doing anything else.

Time to do the nightfall and weekly strike this last time just before the reset
nthat.gif

If it takes you longer than 6.5-7 hours to level a character from 1-20 then you are doing something wrong and are wasting time. I leveled my lock in about 6.7 hours to 20.

My Titan is just under 8 hours time played. Biggie saw me with 2 hours played with them and I was only level 6 :lol:

7-20 in 5 hours though :smokin

If it takes you longer than 6.5-7 hours to level a character from 1-20 then you are doing something wrong and are wasting time. I leveled my lock in about 6.7 hours to 20.
dont wanna hear it biggie, your standards to leveling is not the same to a weekend gamer's standard lol

dont wanna hear it biggie, your standards to leveling is not the same to a weekend gamer's standard lol

:lol:

Chinese , even though I'm not Asian, power leveling service for sale!!

Those who played WoW or other MMOs known what I getting at

:rofl:

But will you farm glimmer for me. 
Biggie is glimmer farm king.
He has like 100 heavy ammo synthesis packs.
Farming with me and zero, he was like "I just bought 20 more today... I only have like 10k glimmer now."

2 hours later....

"I'm going to buy like 20 more because I'm maxed out again. "

Meanwhile zero and myself never maxed the 1st time :x :rofl:

Absolutely not true. It took 14hrs to go from 6-20 including being dragged through all higher difficulty story missions and all vangaurd bounties.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom