Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

I had 2 blue engrams turn into 2 purple legendary weapons, one a sniper and the other a rocket launcher ...also i purchased an exotic engram from Xur which turned out to be exotic chest armor ...had a good day yesterday, almost lvl 26 also.

I had 2 blue engrams turn into 2 purple legendary weapons, one a sniper and the other a rocket launcher ...also i purchased an exotic engram from Xur which turned out to be exotic chest armor ...had a good day yesterday, almost lvl 26 also.

man i am busting my butt over here just to get one legendary!!!! lol Ive got all blue I need some purple now. good stuff.

man i am busting my butt over here just to get one legendary!!!! lol Ive got all blue I need some purple now. good stuff.

It's roll of the dice homie, those blue engram turned purple is pure luck ...the exotic armor came from an exotic engram I bought from Xur using strange coins, an exotic gauntlets using motes of light, you get those doing strike missions. I hardly get anything farming.

Best I've gotten is rare gear.

I started with a warlock, I just began a titan and hunter, Hunter is so much better than titan

It's been a grind leveling my warlock, I'm not too thrilled about starting over from scratch with the other characters ....but I guess if im going to start a another character it should be a titan since I own 2 pieces of exotic titan armor.

Retiring from this game. Hit level 20. Playing strikes against bullet sponges is not what I consider fun.

Just got three purple engrams, all three legendary items, two for hunter one for titan. Now i have an exotic for
My titan, legendarys for hunter, and exotics for my warlock TYBG

Retiring from this game. Hit level 20. Playing strikes against bullet sponges is not what I consider fun.

Basically where I'm at. Watching my brother play last night with my cousin and they were just standing around this guy shooting the out of him for what seemed like ages and I decided then I'm pretty much done. I need more than that.

I had a good time with it for the most part and I have faith Bungie will improve the series going forward, but the endgame content is not my cup of tea.

Basically where I'm at. Watching my brother play last night with my cousin and they were just standing around this guy shooting the out of him for what seemed like ages and I decided then I'm pretty much done. I need more than that.

I had a good time with it for the most part and I have faith Bungie will improve the series going forward, but the endgame content is not my cup of tea.

do you not touch the crucible? domination, tdm, ffa .. 3 dope game modes.. but even some of the "boss" battles are enduring.. mf's want to one shoot kill dudes instead of putting in work.

Last edited:
Exotic weapon bounty?! I'm watching a show right now but it is off at 11. I'm lvl 22. Is that high enough?

I'm down add me....smh I've got like 7 purple engrams and got nothing but crap

I got 2 exotics that turned into blues or exotics for not my class (got an exotic helm for both a hunter and warlock). And then all my purple ones minus 2 turned into blues, greens, or strange coins. Granted the coins came in handy to buy the Titan helm from Xur.

Haven't played all weekend, ready to play this all day after work, but tomorrow is FIFA Tuesday

I swear man. That **** is so frustrating!
sick.gif
mean.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
frown.gif

Roses are red

Your item is blue

Your engram was purple

Sucks to be you
— Legendary Engram (@legendaryengram) September 18, 2014

Back
Top Bottom