Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

And Wright still no epilogue after like 30 Aetheon clears
mean.gif
Not in my rng rolls to ever own that, Crota raid chest, or any warlock exotic that Xur doesn't sell
mean.gif
If I got a mythoclast you can get an epilogue.

This game ruined my life lol

I woke up today and walked to the living room and it hit me that he got the IB and I still dont

Knees legit buckled 

Yo I had to pop out my earphones while you screamed :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I went back and beat atehon and vex dropped for me and someone did a similar scream because they wanted the vex hella bad :lol: I'll still finish that run with yall doe if you need me to [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Hahahhaa man this thread is comedy :rofl: :rofl: I wanna run one of these raids with yall one day. **** sounds hella funny messin around with yall

I feel bad coming in this thread sometimes :lol:. I don't play nearly as much as some of you guys. Not even close, and I have an IB, Epilogue, and two of those shaders that @iHust1e wants. That Gjally though is honestly the one weapon I want more than anything

This thread has been kinda dead the last two days. What's good bros?

Was gon post in here earlier but forgot lol. Anyways Gunslingers Trance + Chain Of Woe + Last Word is wild lol. Did u ever get uour nightfalls done btw? Idk what happened the other night in that one smh

Was gon post in here earlier but forgot lol. Anyways Gunslingers Trance + Chain Of Woe + Last Word is wild lol. Did u ever get uour nightfalls done btw? Idk what happened the other night in that one smh

Yeah I got em done lol I had to go somewhere that day and when we died I just left

Yeah I got em done lol I had to go somewhere that day and when we died I just left

Yea I know but it was the way it happened. I had ppl over my house so I wasnt on the mic so I was like wtf lmao. But aight thats good cuz if u needed them done I woulda ran with you since I got the Bad Juju bounty again lol

Back
Top Bottom