Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

@Quad it's all jokes my man lmaooo
untitled-article-1406560270-body-image-1406560382.jpg

@Based Jesus @jbc908 @Quad no he didnt. not the jordan n pippen gif. lmaooooooooo bruh quad i havent laughed this hard ALL year. its all love tho.

"i aint even gon' say anything. ill just catch yall on tomorrow"

RHYMES-PASSES-OUT.gif

Last edited:
after quad quad got roasted for 30 minutes straight then came back and said"i'll catch yall on later :rolleyes :frown:" I almost coughed up my lung from laughter. I thought bruh was legitimately hurt.

Cowboys won, come back to downed servers. I guess its time to pop this FIFA in finally.

How many levels do I have to get to beat this game?

Multiplayer is unlocked after you beat the game..

can I beat this game all by myself?

You unlock mulitplayer at level 5, it's called The Crucible.

Technically you don't beat the game but the last mission is on planet Mars and it requires you to be around level 18. I did all missions solo.

Sharing with the NT Fam Loot Cave 2.0 (Use it before Tuesday Might Be Gone After)

Might need to watch out for this one and any future "farming/cave spots". I was going through getting spinmetal and grabbing the chests from out of this zone yesterday. While I was there I noticed 3 other guys there as well in the spot killing the mobs as they ran out. I figured I would jump in while I was there to see if it really was a decent spot.....

1st we got the "enemies are stirring" or whatever the message says and they started spawning like crazy in the zone
laugh.gif

BUT .....

after that everyone went back to shooting the entrance way for the monsters and out of no where everyone instantly got killed and they re-spawned us!
roll.gif
sick.gif

Not sure if it was because they picked up on too many people in the spot farming or what, but I have never had that happen before in this game. Thought it was funny though, haha

Yea you can beat the game by yourself. Need to level up doing bounties though.

I see no point in leveling past 20 though.

The story is nonexistent.

Any NT'ers on PS4 wanna run the Weekly Nightfall strike tonight? I'll be on after 8:30pm. Figure we can get a weekly schedule for it and get it done pretty quick. I'm at level 28. PSN: Zero23

Any NT'ers on PS4 wanna run the Weekly Nightfall strike tonight? I'll be on after 8:30pm. Figure we can get a weekly schedule for it and get it done pretty quick. I'm at level 28. PSN: Zero23

I'm down but I'm a level 26. will that be a problem?

Even Bungie knew that the Cryptarch was trolling people. This is from their patch notes on the update going live tomorrow:
Legendary Engram items that exist in your inventory will be demoted to Rare quality when the patch goes live, so decode them while you can. But let’s be honest--even if you don’t, we all know they were blues already...
roll.gif

mean.gif

Last edited:
I'm down but I'm a level 26. will that be a problem?
Nah you will be fine. I am 26 and ran it yesterday with @bobby99son and he was level 21.

Edit: If anyone ever wants to run a Strike just send me an invite. Since I picked the Bab Juju exotic bounty to do, I have to complete 25 strikes as part of it. I will be grinding those out so I can get to the last part of the quest which is just getting points in the Crucible.

Last edited:
Even Bungie knew that the Cryptarch was trolling people. This is from their patch notes on the update going live tomorrow:

Legendary Engram items that exist in your inventory will be demoted to Rare quality when the patch goes live, so decode them while you can. But let’s be honest--even if you don’t, we all know they were blues already...

:rofl:

:smh:  

In turn, I've had 2 blues turn into 2 purples weapons.

Yea I had a blue turn into a Legendary piece of armor....for a titan....I am a Warlock, lol. It is the 2nd legendary piece I have that is "titan only"

Needless to say, my 2nd character is a titan that I am making. If only it could be like Diablo and whoever is in your party when you get the item, can get it once you drop it on the ground. They don't need an auction house or anything, but at least have it set like that would be nice.

Back
Top Bottom