Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

I still am unable to complete HM Crota. Have been one swing away 3 times now. 

The most flawless run we had was stopped when Crota started to bend the knee but popped back up for no apparent reason and swiped the sword carrier. 
mean.gif
Crota with the genuflection. 
laugh.gif

I mean 31s could get away with it if they have maxed everything and maybe only are missing one raid piece and have that part with a 33 light level piece, but they really need to be good.

I'm honestly disappointed with the raid helmet and chest piece perks for increased damage and reload speed for over soul. It really doesn't come into play because you'll deal with 1 maybe 2 over souls if a person dies and you have a replacement pick up the sword at the end as he enrages. I wish that they would have something different that plays into the mechanics of the fights like the AR has where maybe it disorients ogres or knights. It should be something that is really useful throughout the whole raid.

Yea that is my only thing about the auto rifle. The perk is cool, but there are what 4 Wizards the entire raid? 1 at the bridge and 3 for the Deathsinger. You can 1 more if you kill the boomers during the Crota fight as well. I get that each weapon is supposed to help you with the next part of raid though, so maybe that is who it works then....pulse for bridge, auto for deathsinger, scout and hand cannon for Crota

kanyeshrug

Yea that is my only thing about the auto rifle. The perk is cool, but there are what 4 Wizards the entire raid? 1 at the bridge and 3 for the Deathsinger. You can 1 more if you kill the boomers during the Crota fight as well. I get that each weapon is supposed to help you with the next part of raid though, so maybe that is who it works then....pulse for bridge, auto for deathsinger, scout and hand cannon for Crota

kanyeshrug
They really gave the auto so you can shoot Yogurt and Omnigoul and disorient them, even though it's not even necessary.

They really gave the auto so you can shoot Yogurt and Omnigoul and disorient them, even though it's not even necessary.
Pretty much. I didn't even think of the weapons in that sense until reading a comment Pwnstar made on one of his videos. Each weapon has perks to help get to the next checkpoint, but a good team doesn't need those perks to make it. I guess it is supposed to make it easier still for those said teams.

^Will add later today. I've done it once with my brother and his friends, but they were all lvl31.

XB1 GT: C1A4

Back
Top Bottom