Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

TMT + Tek + Based + Quad in the same party chat = guaranteed classic conversations every damn time :rofl:

What is the max for chats again? Need to get everyone in there at least once. Would be chaos but :nthat: at the same damn time.
i think 8, they needa up it to 10

Yea, he gotta wait 30 days in order to post ...i don't remember waiting 30 days tho.
They brought the waiting period back?!
eek.gif

I thought the day would never come.

My nephew be lookin for homie, he said he need some more of that game you be spittin 'em.

He said if I need to know about anything school, I can ask Biggie ...if I need to know something about life, I can ask Tek .....I talk to Zero if I need some shoes ...I dunno about Wright, wait nah I'll ask him about cars.
roll.gif

He got it all figured out. I had the headphones down one night, and I thought I heard him saying something about me and cars and the Maxima, but didn't know that is what it was, lol

Has he figured out how to post in here yet? I still haven't seen him made a post yet
laugh.gif
He was "Oh word ...he gotta Maxima too, just like yours?" ...I was like yea same body style except his is hooked up alot more than mine ....."see thats why ill ask him about cars, and not you. 
laugh.gif
  instead of him getting knowledge from me, he'd rather get it from PS party chat. 
mean.gif

My nephew be lookin for homie, he said he need some more of that game you be spittin 'em.

He said if I need to know about anything school, I can ask Biggie ...if I need to know something about life, I can ask Tek .....I talk to Zero if I need some shoes ...I dunno about Wright, wait nah I'll ask him about cars.
:rofl:
He got it all figured out. I had the headphones down one night, and I thought I heard him saying something about me and cars and the Maxima, but didn't know that is what it was, lol

Has he figured out how to post in here yet? I still haven't seen him made a post yet :lol:

He was "Oh word ...he gotta Maxima too, just like yours?" ...I was like yea same body style except his is hooked up alot more than mine ....."see thats why ill ask him about cars, and not you. :lol:   instead of him getting knowledge from me, he'd rather get it from PS party chat. :smh:
he still aint ask me bout these recipes smh

He was "Oh word ...he gotta Maxima too, just like yours?" ...I was like yea same body style except his is hooked up alot more than mine ....."see thats why ill ask him about cars, and not you. 
laugh.gif
  instead of him getting knowledge from me, he'd rather get it from PS party chat. 
mean.gif
roll.gif

Tek out here with PI now? Might be time to link up and see who the best with it. Whoever gets quad jr to run away first wins
laugh.gif

Bruh yall two remind me of the Odd Couple, always arguing for no reason at all .....I hear him talkin all loud all and walk in the room like who are talking to like that, he respond "That bum Based" 
laugh.gif
 ....dude always referring to you as a bum .....he never says Based anymore, its bum based. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

Bruh yall two remind me of the Odd Couple, always arguing for no reason at all .....I hear him talkin all loud all and walk in the room like who are talking to like that, he respond "That bum Based" 
laugh.gif
 ....dude always referring to you as a bum .....he never says Based anymore, its bum based. 
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
 I just mute my mic and laugh like crazy when y'all in party chat together. Straight comedy.

Tek out here with PI now? Might be time to link up and see who the best with it. Whoever gets quad jr to run away first wins
laugh.gif
He won't get in PvP with you no more ...he told me and Bos that you're the king of PvP .....say word you nice like that Besu?

He won't get in PvP with you no more ...he told me and Bos that you're the king of PvP .....say word you nice like that Besu?
bruh im always second to besu. if we play clash or rumble, i got a chance at first. but in control? NOPE. im always tryna capture, and all i see is his 200 kill streaks in the bottom left lol

laugh.gif
I do alright but I wouldn't say king. I think Tek and dephinition are right there next to me and you can't share a throne.

And those are just 2 I regularly play with. There may be other NTers just as good besides those 2.

We gotta get Besu off damn Dragon Age, and make his MJ wearing the 4-5 comeback already.
Felt like Jordan against the magic last time I played. Still good but not good enough to win. I need to go 72-10 to get the feel back, or just 7210 points
laugh.gif

bruh im always second to besu. if we play clash or rumble, i got a chance at first. but in control? NOPE. im always tryna capture, and all i see is his 200 kill streaks in the bottom left lol
Just do what I do and run around to choke points constantly feasting on fools who never learn only capping when we have 1 flag and there'd be no problem
laugh.gif

I say Besu and Bos have skirmish and the winner be declared "King of NT PvP"
I wish there was a private lobby option. Something so basic and they just leave it out. Just like the story........

Back
Top Bottom