Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

So what are the random drops this week? I know that it was AR and sniper last time. What is it this time?

Edit:

People saying that the Rocket and Timurs will be the random drops since they usually make the weapons you could buy the previous time the drops this time around.

That is disappointing.. I thought all weapons would be? :smh:

Running IB solo sucks man 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Anyone feel free to hit me up if you trying to run. I am home today from the snow so I am getting a head start on the other guys, lol

Running IB solo sucks man :lol: :smh:

Anyone feel free to hit me up if you trying to run. I am home today from the snow so I am getting a head start on the other guys, lol

Gon go eat, then shovel and ill be back on in a few. I got halfway to rank 2 in like 4 or 5 matches

PSN: SumGuyChris

EDIT: Meant halfway to Rank TWO :lol: not rank 1 just realized that haha

Last edited:
What's the faster way to rank up in iron ban?

Don't cap a 3rd zone when you already are holding 2.
Don't die more than you kill. Having a less than 1.00 K/D ratio hurts your team no matter the amount of kills you get generally speaking.
Use a weapon that you can get consistent headshots with.
Be at least ~3 levels within 32 otherwise you'll get killed fast. 5 is fine usually but I notice a big difference in damage being able to absorb and damage done once the person is 28 or lower.

And most important
Run with a team and have people know what they are doing.

Edit:
Most important of all, use 331 weapons otherwise you'll be at a severe disadvantage.

Last edited:
The reason I asked was because I see people ranking up fast as **** and idk how they get to 5 that quick.

This 331 Hawkmoon though?! 
eek.gif
sick.gif
nthat.gif

They definitely cannot allow for 2 exotic weapons at a time....Hawkmoon + GGhorn/Truth/Thunderlord would be ridiculous, lol

Make sure to buy the 12 hour buff before you play Iron Banner and also have on the class item, shader, and emblem. I am getting +73 a win right now with none of those medallions being redeemed either. 

Make sure to buy the 12 hour buff before you play Iron Banner and also have on the class item, shader, and emblem. I am getting +73 a win right now with none of those medallions being redeemed either. 
I didn't know that wearing the armor and **** that you get more points for that.

I didn't know that wearing the armor and **** that you get more points for that.

It's 10% each for the shader, emblem and class piece. So you get a 33.1% bonus just from wearing those pieces. Add the tempered buff and you're in the clear.

NF 1: 11 shards
NF 2: 9 energy
NF 3: 11 coins
alright bungie i see you. Ive had 1 of 3 in a week but not all 3 drop on the same week :smh:

NF 1: 11 shards
NF 2: 9 energy
NF 3: 11 coins
alright bungie i see you. Ive had 1 of 3 in a week but not all 3 drop on the same week :smh:

Got 11 shards earlier and Hustle got P&T...this game really refuses to gimme Red Death, Gghorn or at least a good void fusion rifle lol

The Crota A/R is nasty, just might be my fav gun in game... well nah, still in love with Fat *** Bringer :pimp:

Last edited:
I thought IB was bout the strongest stuff, my team def just got destroyed by some lvl 30 guy and he was def taking more shots to kill than I was dying at when we shot each other with the same gun, Suros...:smh:

**** is frustrating

I thought IB was bout the strongest stuff, my team def just got destroyed by some lvl 30 guy and he was def taking more shots to kill than I was dying at when we shot each other with the same gun, Suros...:smh:

**** is frustrating

He was probably lag switching. Bungie really needs address this. They should match connection types. People who are lagging should play with other lag switchers. Boot anybody from the match once their connection goes beyond a certain parameter predetermined by what the normal should be for that particular host.

Last edited:
He was probably lag switching. Bungie really needs address this. They should match connection types. People who are lagging should play with other lag switchers. Boot anybody from the match once their connection goes beyond a certain parameter predetermined by what the normal should be for that particular host.

Yea sounds bout right. Went from 4 kills that game to 21 the very next game...

Back
Top Bottom