Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

mean.gif

people really suck so bad in crucible they cheat to win by any means necessary. how do u take pride in a victory won by cheating man?

people really suck so bad in crucible they cheat to win by any means necessary. how do u take pride in a victory won by cheating man?

word i will never play IB after them dudes kept lagging us out of wins

I go in this vicious cycle when I play PvP. Start off optimistic, then the lag hits, then I get really angry. Obscenities fly and I get really mad. Then it gets funny, and I start laughing at everything. Then I say I hate this game's broken PvP. Then I play out a few more matches and then leave to do other things once my bounties are up. It's a vicious cycle and I hate it but then again I keep coming back for more. But on the real Bungie needs to fix things in PvP.

I go in this vicious cycle when I play PvP. Start off optimistic, then the lag hits, then I get really angry. Obscenities fly and I get really mad. Then it gets funny, and I start laughing at everything. Then I say I hate this game's broken PvP. Then I play out a few more matches and then leave to do other things once my bounties are up. It's a vicious cycle and I hate it but then again I keep coming back for more. But on the real Bungie needs to fix things in PvP.

:rofl:

Yup that was exactly you last night :lol:

Forgot to post last night after it happened, but I leveled Dead Orbit and got my package. It gave me a Mote of Light, warlock chest piece and the crucible commendation. I thought that was it until I noticed that I had something at the mailbox still and then I saw it......

That Revenant Shader though
nthat.gif

Forgot to post last night after it happened, but I leveled Dead Orbit and got my package. It gave me a Mote of Light, warlock chest piece and the crucible commendation. I thought that was it until I noticed that I had something at the mailbox still and then I saw it......

View media item 1409812
That Revenant Shader though :nthat:

I still don't have mine

View media item 1409821

I'm just jealous :smh:

Good shader drops rarer than any exotic drop ever.

**** a 100% trophy completion. Im buying out the bar if God of War ever drops....or any NM shader for that matter

Last edited:

**** a 100% trophy completion. Im buying out the bar if God of War ever drops....or any NM shader for that matter
Don't feel bad man. I don't have that damn shader either and apparently people used to get it all the time. @bLaZ3n is your guy to talk to about shaders. He has gotten like 4-5 Dead orbit ones and like 4-5 NM ones as well. He has even gotten the faction specific ships that they as well.
indifferent.gif

Ok I will holla. Do you guys have headsets?
They are just messing with you
roll.gif

With this type of game, it would be more a big deal if you didn't have a microphone. Communication is key when in a group in Destiny.
Even though I normally forget and leave my mic muted after the wife calls me or the baby cries
laugh.gif

U don't want to have the mic unmuted when wifey starts calling
laugh.gif
Luckily, I don't think that they have heard her.....yet....I don't think
nerd.gif

They normally probably hear it go like this:
*faint call from other room*

Me: Yea?

Me: Brb, guys

*25-30 minutes later*

Someone in the group: Wright must be on mute because he hasn't said anything in a while but he has been playing and killing stuff with us.

*I check the volume on my headset and see it is on mute*

Me: My fault, I was talking the whole time and forgot I was on mute the past 30 minutes
roll.gif

Either that or sometimes I have to disconnect and reconnect my headphones from the controller for some reason. I normally just have to do that when I first join a party for the night.

They are just messing with you :rofl:

With this type of game, it would be more a big deal if you didn't have a microphone. Communication is key when in a group in Destiny.

Even though I normally forget and leave my mic muted after the wife calls me or the baby cries :lol:

Im the exact opposite... I forget my mic is on while I argue with my wife about trying to get an extra 30 kin to play or she takes my son to the bathroom cause I'm busy lolol

Luckily, I don't think that they have heard her.....yet....I don't think :nerd:

They normally probably hear it go like this:
:rofl:

Either that or sometimes I have to disconnect and reconnect my headphones from the controller for some reason. I normally just have to do that when I first join a party for the night.

Nah, I've heard her clear voice once or twice and you responding to her by name.

Don't feel bad man. I don't have that damn shader either and apparently people used to get it all the time. @bLaZ3n is your guy to talk to about shaders. He has gotten like 4-5 Dead orbit ones and like 4-5 NM ones as well. He has even gotten the faction specific ships that they as well.
indifferent.gif
ibawdgXTzrMGKs.gif

Bro im tired of muting the mic, so I let everybody hear Jr. getting cursed out.  
laugh.gif

sick.gif
Mrs. Quad ain't nothing but the truth
laugh.gif

@Biggie62, I figured that you guys have heard us talking before, but couldn't remember. At least I can say that I have never called out or argued with while playing....emphasis on while playing
laugh.gif

I know all you guys know when my niece (she's 6) comes through and tries to take over the mic and ask random *** questions though
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom