Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

This dude @Dat Dude Chris  whines all day and gets a bum *** exotic.

I whine for 4 months for a regular *** shader and nada.

kanye-gif.gif

First Crota run of the night and he drops the Suros for me! :smokin

I can join you guys with having all the exotic weapons in the game for now :smokin

NF #1 - 9 energies

NF #2 - Universal Remote

NF #3 - Wack *** scout rifle

**** this game...
mean.gif

Yooooo can I get some help on Crota raid normal around 730pm est tonight?
Prefer that it's someone that can run sword at level 32. Would need a total of 2-3 people.

XB1

Add me gt: Undefinedddd

I'll use my 32 hunter.

Bruh.... Thx for helping on Crota hard.

We learned not to play with pot heads to tonight.

Machine gun Kelly did us in in the worse way :smh:

Anyone have time around 730 pm eat to help with a Crota nornal raid on xb1?
Would prefer a level 32 sword. Should be quick and could do two runs if needed for different characters.
I have 3-4 total so I'd need help from 1-2 people.

Would prefer a level 32 sword. Should be quick and could do two runs if needed for different characters.

I can help. 32 sword. Probably won't be on til closer to 745ish. GT: jjwatson.

I can help. 32 sword. Probably won't be on til closer to 745ish. GT: jjwatson.

Thx man. I'll be on. Just sent you my gamertag

Two NF's, two weeklies and two HM VOG's yesterday and this to show for it (while cats get Vex's, Suros's left and right on the FT):

View media item 1419534
Down to HM Crota any night this week when ya'll are down #TPT? Need two more r-shards to 32, finally :smokin

Congrats Mecks and Radius on those GGhorns
nthat.gif

Renny, that scout actually has some nice perk rolls on it. If you don't have the Rapier or the Iron Banner one they were just selling, this would be a nice one to have as well. Do you have the raid scout too?

Warlock finally got a great helmet to drop from Crota too. I got one with INT/DISC and health on orb pickup. All the other ones I had/have are replenish super energy on grenade kills.

Even my Titan one is reduce melee cool down on orb pickup and all strength. I have only had that 1 Titan helm drop for me this entire time as well
mean.gif

Was going to level up my scout rifles this week, but that Suros has been bumped to the top of the list for me
laugh.gif

Too bad I didn't have 30 bounties, public events and telemetry packs on deck and waiting huh @illsupra?
laugh.gif

Just remember, it's nothing special until you get wolf packs. Oh and just a warning, just like the truth has close proximity detonation, so does the GGhorn. I blew myself enough times the last few weeks :smh:

Biggie why you hating just be happy for the man lol

Boss ya boi finally got past his 30day wait period lol

wrightone86 wrightone86 actually I don't have that. Got all but that and Hunger. So yeah, as a drop it's not terrible. But wanting more from NF's/Raids haha.

Maybe Crota will be good to me this week.

Back
Top Bottom