Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Testosterone aside, it's stupid.
There are different levels to the dedication I guess. You have to also remember that not all of us have a consistent group of 6 to roll with. The timing and synchronization takes time and can be frustrating. The ammo issue can easily be combated by the heavy glitch but people don't always feel like waiting for their teammates to unload their clips.

People who unload their ammo to do the glitch do it for multiple reasons, whether its due to the lack of Synths, Cool Down, or don't want to use their Synths :smile:lol)...

I don't see how your post has anything to do with losing heavy when you die, because even if you say you're running through heavy due to getting timing right with a new team, you'll still get hit with a cool down eventually when you use a Synth, and then the process will continue. Yeah, you might save 2 rockets from wiping, but how many tries is this going to give you?

I have no complaints about the update.

Aside from the vex bug. But the vex will still be a beast in PVP regardless.

I use the vex and suros. Suros mostly but vex when I feel like trolling or when I get pissed at the other team strictly using shotguns or fusions.

Suros was def overpowered.

And the heavy ammo thing, it's a good thing they fixed it. If their original intentions for the game were for the loss to never happen, then why wouldn't they fix it?

I rarely use synths, and let's be honest it's not hard to down crota at all , it's to the point that when I raid I don't even shoot rockets at him :lol: just hit em with the icebreaker.

Last night I ran my Warlock with PeesnID on Crota NM. Lamp run; copped the helmet. Bridge run; copped arms, deathsinger; copped chest, Crota; copped shards, 3/4 ain't bad huh?

i just created a titan.. like this more than the warlock but love the hunter..

what character is your favorite?

Titan by far that bubble saved me and my teams butt to many times to remember. That punch shield did too.
2nd is hunters just cant be as wreckless as i am with them when im a titan

Testosterone aside, it's stupid.
There are different levels to the dedication I guess. You have to also remember that not all of us have a consistent group of 6 to roll with. The timing and synchronization takes time and can be frustrating. The ammo issue can easily be combated by the heavy glitch but people don't always feel like waiting for their teammates to unload their clips.

I mean it's hard for me to agree with you for several seasons.

One of which is that I do run with a consistent team and has been clearing content together since November. We have built continuity and will continue to do so.

Two, I have played an MMO and have seen how mechanics like these is what separated the hardcore players/guilds vs the ones who didn't go as hard. I have learned to accept it, partially because when I play a game I go more hardcore than most. Like Bos said, flawlessness should be rewarded. There should be some sort of consequence for dying.

Three, you say that someone's death shouldn't end the encounter? Okay maybe for most it shouldn't but during the bridge phase, if one of your first 3 across does then essentially you do have to wipe if you choose not to cheese it. So encounters force you to be perfect. What is wrong with that? Again it's a combo of gear check, skill check, and even some luck. This game for all intensive purposes is very easy.

To wrap it up, raids are meant to be social and are meant to reward cooperation and familiarity. A whole team being picture perfect should be the requirement to beat an encounter before it becomes farm status. Should it mean banging your leg against the coffee table out of frustration (word to Zero23), someone sighing because some made the same mistake again or ******* up yourself (I'm guilty of those), and whatever else happens that is specific to the people within your fire team its all fine. Because you all cheer the first time you clear it. It's a reward for not giving up.

yea xur def selling that rocket laucher in the next couple weeks b 
roll.gif

The helm can drop form the lamp run??? @IHeartBoost  

Last edited:
Last night I ran my Warlock with PeesnID on Crota NM. Lamp run; copped the helmet. Bridge run; copped arms, deathsinger; copped chest, Crota; copped shards, 3/4 ain't bad huh?
Nice and congrats :smokin

In before someone else says you got the armor pieces out of order :lol:

Definitely interesting to see how it seems the GGhorn has increased in drop rate. Either that or we all been playing so long and everyone has everything for the most part so that it seems like the drop rate has increased :lol:

NT eating :smokin

Shotgun is now officially OP in PVE.. biggie62 biggie62 those Minotaurs on Venus you tested your GALLY on are getting 1 shotted (through their shield) with my Two to the Morgue (void) :rofl:

If you die then you should lose heavy ammo upon respawn. If you go to the tower then head back out to do missions, you should not lose heavy. That is all.

i feel like the gally dropping for everyone isn't an accident. RNG my ***. 5 of my friends got one. too much of a coincidence. im not mad or anything but it definitely isn't random.

thanks for all the congrats tho. by far the best run ive had im just glad @FreshKicks got to witness it. im dying that we killed atheon literally before I had a chance to reload :rofl:

I just need to get to 32 so I can help on crota more.

anyone running tonight?

I'm not gonna write a dissertation on how I feel about the heavy. It is what it is.

Let's just have levels where we can't use heavy or any type of enhancements at all. That would make us feel all godly :pimp:

We finished the Crota hard and did 2 Crota normal runs tonight. Was def some good runs. Better team work and all.

I'm not gonna write a dissertation on how I feel about the heavy. It is what it is.

Let's just have levels where we can't use heavy or any type of enhancements at all. That would make us feel all godly
pimp.gif

We finished the Crota hard and did 2 Crota normal runs tonight. Was def some good runs. Better team work and all.
When the whole squad got rocket launchers and nobody running that machine gun 
nthat.gif

Came up on my third God of war today :nerd:

:lol:

I need that all black dead orbit shader. Also came across frost fire? Idk if that's from fwc or what? Doesn't really look good but I kept it cuz it seemed like nobody else rocks it.

Let's just have levels where we can't use heavy or any type of enhancements at all. That would make us feel all godly :pimp:

When the whole squad got rocket launchers and nobody running that machine gun :nthat:

QFT. now I have to figure out what I got tonight. That hard light seems pretty fun from what I've been reading.

Let's just have levels where we can't use heavy or any type of enhancements at all. That would make us feel all godly
pimp.gif

When the whole squad got rocket launchers and nobody running that machine gun 
nthat.gif
QFT. now I have to figure out what I got tonight. That hard light seems pretty fun from what I've been reading.
I have one but have never shot it once but deff level up that abyss defiant.

@puffishurr  with that crux today 
pimp.gif

and i finally got my thunderlord 
pimp.gif

@iHust1e with the oop on my 2nd crux in 48hrs. Like @IHeartBoost with the 2nd gjallarhorn
laugh.gif
Hollywood Hust1e aka Young Good luck Charm

Me after a knight snuck up on me in the crota room

Me: yoooooo son im bleedin' need orbs.

@FreshPairs: nah you good man. You a blood.

Me: 
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

Man but that dude that was in there with us...Im never one to get angry but..

when son said, 'lemme bring my 29 in here (HM crota CP) and yall can carry me. nah yo dont worry ima just shoot at the wall yall got it'...

Almost flip out. I was ready to boot him if he tried to rejoin with taht **** man

Didnt even want to play after that and we still went and carried him through atheon. Twice.

Gotta do some school work right now but if anyone want to do a NM crota tomorrow? I just need that titan helm and its not dropping doing HM.

Would only take 30 mins of your time for the whole run 
smile.gif

Hollywood Hust1e aka Young Good luck Charm

Me after a knight snuck up on me in the crota room

Me: yoooooo son im bleedin' need orbs.

@FreshPairs
: nah you good man. You a blood.

Me: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat:

Man but that dude that was in there with us...Im never one to get angry but..

when son said, 'lemme bring my 29 in here (HM crota CP) and yall can carry me. nah yo dont worry ima just shoot at the wall yall got it'...

Almost flip out. I was ready to boot him if he tried to rejoin with taht **** man

Didnt even want to play after that and we still went and carried him through atheon. Twice.
yo dont tell me thats your boy? Dude had the nerve :smh:

Back
Top Bottom