Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Hey, arc Nightfalls man. :lol:

Over a fatebringer that causes splash damage and has a x3 crit multiplier? Nah son, we good. :lol:

To give the necrochasm credit, IF somehow you can get close to someone in crucible with it and continuously land crit shots it has the fastest TTK of any primary outside of the NLB (if you land a crit). Big if because you'll probably be shotguned to the face before that happens :rofl:

Last edited:
View media item 1504356
So I have 150 of these ... now I dont need to rank up my factions, I can do that in a heartbeat :rofl:

Iron Banner next week with the Helmet

I got close to 80 myself so I'm sitting pretty. My only dilemma now is whether to keep the rep right where I have it so I level 3-5 factions with 1 bounty on each of my characters or just level it now and take the extra commendations.

Decisions decisions.

i signed on yesterday and nobody was on really. i ran a weekly and just went back to 2k. i still need hella raid runs. anybody doing some sometime soon?

Actually did some Xur shopping this morning

Heavy
Warlock helmet
Titan boots
Hunter chest plate
MIDA for my 3rd character
Exchanged mote of lights for 3 exotics that will be sharded for the upgrades

If we can get 5 total.

Im off today after i finally get my car towed ill be on. Crota be calling me b lol

Maaaan last night would have been a better bet. Had a whole crew on.

That said.... Lost the vog Templar checkpoint on hard because I never beat it on normal with my hunter :rofl:

Egg on my face when trying to hook up the crew with that checkpoint :smh:

Random thought. Was doing a nightfall the other day and a dude i was partied with was shooting at random ish. So i was like wtf you doing dude? He os like i saved one of these crappy blue weapons with the perk shoot and loot so i dont have to leave my hiding spot. Instant wee baby gif face.

So I turned my radio to the Sports Junkies (DC sports talk) and they have Bobby Lee on there.

He is the Asian comedian that was on MadTV. I tune in and he is in the middle of talking about "random drops that are called engrams and you turn them in to get gear but it is completely random."

He then goes into talking about the HoW dlc coming up and that he plays 16 hours a day. He says he plays with Eric Griffin who is from the show Workaholics :lol: :smokin

Last edited:
So I turned my radio to the Sports Junkies (DC sports talk) and they have Bobby Lee on there.

He is the Asian comedian that was on MadTV. I tune in and he is in the middle of talking about "random drops that are called engrams and you turn them in to get gear but it is completely random."

He then goes into talking about the HoW dlc coming up and that he plays 16 hours a day. He says he plays with Eric Griffin who is from the show Workaholics :lol: :smokin

:x I'd be going crazy if I did that.

:smokin With that Crest of Alpha Lupi for the Hunter I officially have all the exotics in the game.
I'm about to be the best medic for every raid my *****

I turn invisible
Revive faster
Produce more orbs
Gain health from picking up orbs
And have maxed out speed with my Multi Tool

Get ready to never be down for more than 10 seconds :lol:

Last edited:

He then goes into talking about the HoW dlc coming up and that he plays 16 hours a day. He says he plays with Eric Griffin who is from the show Workaholics
laugh.gif
smokin.gif
I wonder what his gamer tag is. Would be hilarious to link up with him and his bro and Eric Griffin. I know his brother plays a lot of video games too. Word to DVDASA Steebie Weebie.

Back
Top Bottom