Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

@Biggie62

010368953507edb67a954476b8abb2d388eda92d.jpg

Last edited:
:lol:

Got my 2nd thunderlord last night. Seems like that gun only drops in Vog for me.

:lol: I don't have one either. That said, I did get the vog shotty and rocket launchers last night. Not sure if they are good or not tho.

i heard they are ok i dismantled mines after i got them so i cant tell you from personal experience. My son said they are fire. Hes 12 tho so take it with a grain of salt lol

:lol: I don't have one either. That said, I did get the vog shotty and rocket launchers last night. Not sure if they are good or not tho.

rocket launcher is trash. don't waste any time on it. the shotty is cool (no invective though).

i heard they are ok i dismantled mines after i got them so i cant tell you from personal experience. My son said they are fire. Hes 12 tho so take it with a grain of salt lol
:lol:

rocket launcher is trash. don't waste any time on it. the shotty is cool (no invective though).
I'll check it out. I have another fully auto legendary shotty that is cool tho the invective fired faster but holds 2 less in the clip.

Screw vog i hate that raid. Yes im salty stupid fatebringer

I got like my ~8 one last night. I was stupid and dismantled them after my 1st before but now with the ascending of weapons I wanted one for each character. Got my 3rd :smokin

Found Verdict is great for crucible. Good to take out bladedancers and just a very balanced shotgun.

I just got hide and seek shotty thats full auto from a nightfall and its a beast.

Shot package and range finders are better perks than full auto FYI. Especially for crucible and even for PvE if you want to keep distance between yourself and the mob.

Last edited:
I got like my ~8 one last night. I was stupid and dismantled them after my 1st before but now with the ascending of weapons I wanted one for each character. Got my 3rd :smokin
Found Verdict is great for crucible. Good to take out bladedancers and just a very balanced shotgun.
Shot package and range finders are better perks than full auto FYI. Especially for crucible and even for PvE if you want to keep distance between yourself and the mob.

I see what you mean i gotta see the other perks i got with it tho. I think its send it and something else ill check tho.

Bungie trademarked The Taken King

JvLdEfY.jpg

The attorney responsible for the filing is Jim Charne, who also filed the trademarks for The Dark Below and House of Wolves, two previous updates for Destiny.

tumblr_n9r0pnvPdm1s7bggro3_500.jpg

From Neogaf

Taken King will likely be for the fall 1.5 expansion.

Oryx is mad we clapped his little son Crotes. He mad.

Wow. Each nightfall got a thunderlord this week. Just asking for one gally!, is that too much to ask!!!????? Lol

Was hoping a cabal raid would be after HoW
I wouldn't want to go up against 3-5 Colossals at once
sick.gif

would be the most annoying of raids
I'm saying. Look at what happens when we have the Valus' Taarc Nightfalls. You really trying to deal with bullet sponges that would make him look like a piece of cake?
laugh.gif
sick.gif

I got a MIDA Multi Tool from one of my NFs last night. The rest ended up being shards (Glasshouse helmet and some legendary). I got a secondary legendary engram from the weekly strike and it turned into a Hard Light for me though at least (already had one). Debating on whether I should keep this 2nd MIDA or just dismantle it for the exotic shard. I have about 28 shards and will probably spend some coins on a few more when Xur comes to town.

I'm saying. Look at what happens when we have the Valus' Taarc Nightfalls. You really trying to deal with bullet sponges that would make him look like a piece of cake? :lol: :x

I got a MIDA Multi Tool from one of my NFs last night. The rest ended up being shards (Glasshouse helmet and some legendary). I got a secondary legendary engram from the weekly strike and it turned into a Hard Light for me though at least (already had one). Debating on whether I should keep this 2nd MIDA or just dismantle it for the exotic shard. I have about 28 shards and will probably spend some coins on a few more when Xur comes to town.

I did a random strike to get mars shards during the weekend and Valus is a joke now with 33% less health. Dude wouldn't even make it to the other side of the room when 3 of us Gjallarhorned him.

Back
Top Bottom