Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

shadow thief is nightfall all burn with grounded

No, it's the shadow thief.

Nightfall: The Shadow Thief

Ocean of Storms, Moon Board the Fallen Ketch above the Moon and defeat the notorious Taniks, the Scarred.

Modifiers

Epic - Heavily shielded and highly aggressive enemies appear in great numbers.
Nightfall - If all players die, your Fireteam is returned to Orbit.
Void Burn - Void Damage from any source is greatly increased.
Solar Burn - Solar Damage from any source is greatly increased.
Grounded - Players take more damage while airborne.

Heroic Strikes: The Summoning Pits

Ocean of Storms, Moon The Hive gather the Darkness around them as they raise abominations from their pits within the Moon.

Modifiers

Heroic - Enemies appear in greater numbers and are more aggressive.
Small Arms - Primary Weapon damage is favored.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

@FreshPairs  aight ill hop on now 
laugh.gif

The grind to rank 5 on all characters was real, never thought PVP will burn me out but it has :lol:

Trials, skirm are definitely my favorite game modes. 3s > 6s

The grind to rank 5 on all characters was real, never thought PVP will burn me out but it has :lol:

Trials, skirm are definitely my favorite game modes. 3s > 6s

The 2nd character isn't that bad. I did it in probably 10-12 games last night on the Warlock. Finally realized the true potential of sunsinger warlocks last night for the first time and man are they tanks :smh:

The 2nd character isn't that bad. I did it in probably 10-12 games last night on the Warlock. Finally realized the true potential of sunsinger warlocks last night for the first time and man are they tanks
mean.gif
Fire Armor, firebolt grenades and increased damage to people burning
nthat.gif

Bos, myself and Tek went 9-0 last night in ToO. I got the scout rifle.....again
mean.gif

The first one was arc and now this one is solar. I am glad it is at least a different burn, but with my VoC 365, I can't see myself replacing it. The only thing it does it make it so that if I forget or don't feel like transferring the VoC from someone else, I will already have something on me. All I want is that Pulse rifle (The Messenger) in any burn. As Biggie says, "you like your pulse rifles."
laugh.gif

Tek, I still don't get why you didn't start with a clean card when running with us, so you could have gone 9-0 too and not keep that loss on your old scorecard....next time though.

Bungie added Elimination mode for this weeks features crucible playlist!

No level advantages and there's matchmaking for teammates.

Get that trials practice in

Will the Taken King give us a new planet? Of course not... Smh

I think it'll give us a new playable area like a planet. Rumor was that it would be a Hive ship originally but who knows. We'll see in the initial reveal next week at E3 and then going forward as they reveal more and more.

1. Power Advantages are disabled – just like all the other standard Crucible playlists
  2. Skill-matching is enabled – we’ll try to find you an equal match based on your Crucible statistics
  3. Teammate Matchmaking is enabled – we’ll find you allies for your mission to eliminate the opposition
  4. Map cycling is enabled – it will be rare to play on the same map twice in a row
  5. Rewards are standard – you'll benefit from the new Crucible reward matrix, including more Marks and Legendary items

1. Power Advantages are disabled – just like all the other standard Crucible playlists
  2. Skill-matching is enabled – we’ll try to find you an equal match based on your Crucible statistics
  3. Teammate Matchmaking is enabled – we’ll find you allies for your mission to eliminate the opposition
  4. Map cycling is enabled – it will be rare to play on the same map twice in a row
  5. Rewards are standard – you'll benefit from the new Crucible reward matrix, including more Marks and Legendary items
Nice
nthat.gif

So when we practicing?
laugh.gif

Trollin other players with this queenbreakers bow thinking theres a stealth vandal somewhere :lol: them dodging the shots not knowing where its coming from :rofl:

Man. I think I burned myself out playing iron banner this week. Then doing 300 vanguard marks worth of strikes. I'm gonna be taking a break. Not that bos or biggie are gonna miss me :frown:

Last edited:

Fire Armor, firebolt grenades and increased damage to people burning
nthat.gif

Bos, myself and Tek went 9-0 last night in ToO. I got the scout rifle.....again
mean.gif

The first one was arc and now this one is solar. I am glad it is at least a different burn, but with my VoC 365, I can't see myself replacing it. The only thing it does it make it so that if I forget or don't feel like transferring the VoC from someone else, I will already have something on me. All I want is that Pulse rifle (The Messenger) in any burn. As Biggie says, "you like your pulse rifles."
laugh.gif

Tek, I still don't get why you didn't start with a clean card when running with us, so you could have gone 9-0 too and not keep that loss on your old scorecard....next time though.
all good man. i told yall, i literally just wanted the gloves. i only needed 1 win to get em. i got that 1 win. i just wasn't trying to inconvenience yall having to go back and do all that ish before we started lol. past my gloves, i really stayed on so at least u could get to mercury. no biggie fam

As easy as Solar burn Skolas may seem, it took around 4 attempts, on the 4th attempt I choose to Black Hammer him to stagger him then once I ran out of ammo, I switched to Gally and finished him off. 3 Gallys from jump, doesn't stunt him so he will keep teleporting until he's in your face and his scorch cannon will rip you up. :smh:

Finished PoE on 34 and 35, got the exotic bounty and not trying to do PoE no more tonite, sorry Variks but I gotta watch the game ...also got the chest piece that blinds you during radiance from nightfall.

Last edited:

Thats gonna be the only crucible type ill do this week.

Back
Top Bottom