Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

I just came in here to drop a gem that Quad Jr. said in chat...

Tek asked why he was messing up so much in POE.

And his response was:

"Come see me in CRUCIBLE."

laugh.gif
quad be having too much animosity
Jr has clearly forgotten his place on the crucible totem pole

I still didn't have the new hunter and Titan gauntlets, Xur is ok with me this week :lol:

Got those Peregrine Greaves from PoE 34 chest last night too :smokin

I have all the Warlock Exotics, this will be my first new TItan exotic and I'm still missing the hunter quadruple jump boots. :smh: Def need to login quickly today after work and buy them.

Yo lmaoooooo I'm now SO glad I didn't spend all my motes on engrams for the hunter gauntlets a couple weeks ago. Dudes spent 200 motes to get em, dude just sells it for 13 coins 2 weeks later

Finally got my titan to 34 lastnight. Imma work on my warlock tonight. Whats the best exotic helm to run with sunsinger?

I have all the Warlock Exotics, this will be my first new TItan exotic and I'm still missing the hunter quadruple jump boots. :smh: Def need to login quickly today after work and buy them.
Just give me that login son. I got you :smokin

Yo lmaoooooo I'm now SO glad I didn't spend all my motes on engrams for the hunter gauntlets a couple weeks ago. Dudes spent 200 motes to get em, dude just sells it for 13 coins 2 weeks later
Exactly why I only buy like 4-5 engrams and call it.

I have all the warlock armor, but need the Titan helmet, and Hunter helmet and boots.

Man. I got roasted. I got all gauntlets back then but I spent a lot to finally get the stupid Titan ones.

3 weeks in a row with the chest engram and i still probably not gonna get a dlc one from it :smh:

Praxxic Fire chest or Starfire Protocol.

If you have to use an exotic helm then apotheosis veil

Yea, the chest pieces are you best bet to use. Other than the veil, the other exotic helms aren't great for PoE or raiding unless you do run voidwalker but that's risky.

Yea, the chest pieces are you best bet to use. Other than the veil, the other exotic helms aren't great for PoE or raiding unless you do run voidwalker but that's risky.

Lol you shouldnt depend on revive :smh: dont die bruh lol. Naw i got booted from a nightfall yesterday because i wanted to run voidwalker and the fireteam leader wanted me to run rvive really wtf? Oh btw he was a warlock too lol.

Last edited:
Lol you shouldnt depend on revive :smh: dont die bruh lol. Naw i got booted from a nightfall yesterday because i wanted to run voidwalker and the fireteam leader wanted me to run rvive really wtf? Oh btw he was a warlock too lol.

:lol: I don't ever depend on the revive when I run a Warlock or have someone else in the group that is one but **** does happen and that revive has pulled off miracles at times. We use it more for creating orbs during certain encounters than actually using it as a crutch.

:lol: I don't ever depend on the revive when I run a Warlock or have someone else in the group that is one but **** does happen and that revive has pulled off miracles at times. We use it more for creating orbs during certain encounters than actually using it as a crutch.

True but the same orbs can be created with a nice placed nova bomb lol. Idk i get tired or running the samething over and over again. I like to switch it up. Also hows that fallen hand cannon? Worth copping

True but the same orbs can be created with a nice placed nova bomb lol. Idk i get tired or running the samething over and over again. I like to switch it up. Also hows that fallen hand cannon? Worth copping

Which one the exotic sidearm or the HC? The exotic sidearm is subpar IMO but it's nice that it takes down a Hive knight's shield when he pulls one up. Sidearms piss me off because they have travel time like fusions. I got a solar HC from Skolas last night which is what I wanted but I got shank burn :x :\ But hey, I said before we started the encounter that all I want is a solar HC and I did get one. Beggars can't be choosers :lol: It shoots like a fatebringer in terms of feel, sound, and fire rate. I've been dubbed officially as the "shank killer" during nightfalls now!

I swear if they give me the robes, in a troll trials so hard. They should just gimme the robes so I can do what's needed :lol:

I swear if they give me the robes, in a troll trials so hard. They should just gimme the robes so I can do what's needed :lol:

Purifier? They aren't as good as you think. If someone stands over you with a shotgun, they'll be blind but they'll still kill you. Most good fireteams will have 1 guy with a shotgun specifically for the reason.

Purifier? They aren't as good as you think. If someone stands over you with a shotgun, they'll be blind but they'll still kill you. Most good fireteams will have 1 guy with a shotgun specifically for the reason.

You can still do work with that robe bruh.... I know you have the answer for everything but there is always a counter to the counter

Lol you shouldnt depend on revive
mean.gif
dont die bruh lol. Naw i got booted from a nightfall yesterday because i wanted to run voidwalker and the fireteam leader wanted me to run rvive really wtf? Oh btw he was a warlock too lol.
Nightfall and PoE 34/35 are the 2 times that you should required to run Revive with your Warlock, unless there is another Warlock to run it instead or agreed upon by the other 2 guys. Not about being dependent on anything, but that perk is there for PvE purposes more than anything, so it should be used.

Believe me, I know what you mean though. I am sure Biggie does too. We both played healers in high-end WoW raiding guilds. Talk about nothing but standing in the back and healing all day long in everything
sick.gif
mean.gif

I made alternate Rogues and Warriors for the pure purpose of not having to worry about healing anyone else and just doing damage to others
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I always have my revive as a back up just in case but I always try to play like I don't have one.

Just because I CAN doesn't mean I should be reckless and HAVE to.

I often finish missions/strikes without ever using it. Just use it at the end when celebrating
laugh.gif

I always have my revive as a back up just in case but I always try to play like I don't have one.
Just because I CAN doesn't mean I should be reckless and HAVE to.
I often finish missions/strikes without ever using it. Just use it at the end when celebrating :lol:

That's the problem and dilemma when running as a sunsinger. When do you pop it to create orbs so you can chain supers off one another or when do you save it for the oh **** moment. It's tough at times to find that medium.

Nightfall and PoE 34/35 are the 2 times that you should required to run Revive with your Warlock, unless there is another Warlock to run it instead or agreed upon by the other 2 guys. Not about being dependent on anything, but that perk is there for PvE purposes more than anything, so it should be used.

Believe me, I know what you mean though. I am sure Biggie does too. We both played healers in high-end WoW raiding guilds. Talk about nothing but standing in the back and healing all day long in everything :x :smh:  

I made alternate Rogues and Warriors for the pure purpose of not having to worry about healing anyone else and just doing damage to others :lol:

I hear you. Ive played a few mmos so i know how you feel. Imma have to disagree with you on being required to run revive for nf and poe. I look at it as a challenge. Not saying im the best player ever but i rarely die during a nf or poe. I dont play hero ball slow and safely is my methods lol.

Man. I got roasted. I got all gauntlets back then but I spent a lot to finally get the stupid Titan ones.

3 weeks in a row with the chest engram and i still probably not gonna get a dlc one from it :smh:

Chest engram AGAIN? sheesh. Yea, it's officially better to just save motes than spend em all on engrams.

I hear you. Ive played a few mmos so i know how you feel. Imma have to disagree with you on being required to run revive for nf and poe. I look at it as a challenge. Not saying im the best player ever but i rarely die during a nf or poe. I dont play hero ball slow and safely is my methods lol.
Oh myself, Zero and Biggie barely die in them either, but the one time every other month or so, out of our 3 runs each week, when we do need to actually use it, we are glad we have it.
laugh.gif

Pretty sure the only one to give us the most problems is Arc Omnigoul
sick.gif
mean.gif

Other than that, I remember a Archon Priest run when I went to check on the baby and came back, so I had to catch up to their place in the zone. Biggie was doing the perfect strike run bounty and died, so he left and was coming back. Zero died as well and made me leader, so he could leave and come back for the bounty as well. He joined back in and I went to promote him back, and accidentally hit "boot member" instead. I wasn't close to their zone yet still, so they counted it as us failing and sent us back to orbit
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom