Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Watched the video on my computer instead of my phone. Apparently my phone was lagging a little bit and it's 5 seconds a shot. I'll admit I was wrong. It's 5 not 6. Still a bad wait time IMO. 30 seconds per clip refill. Strange thing, last night I ran a missio on juggler and using the ice breaker still kept giving me green ammo

As for the shadow price, it puts in WORK in pve. But now that it's supposedly been nerfed a bit I'm glad I went with the vanquisher version

And no, believe it or not there's a timer on the bottom of YouTube videos. Stop watch not required.

Last edited:

The Devils Lair

Epic - enemies are heavily shielded and highly aggressive in great numbers

Lightswitch - you get one shotted by melee attacks

Juggler - no ammo drops for equipped weapon, use those Ice Breakers!

Void Burn - void weapons do extra damage

Nightfall - If all players die you return to orbit and start over

Cheese spots:

During the hacking wave, go to the left, where the tanker is, and take pot shots from there, retreat if your health is low, enemies cannot follow you in there with maybe the exception of Thralls, let the fallen and hive fight each other

Devil Walker: Go the far back left and shoot at his legs with a void sniper for massive damage, adds can't touch you and only the devil walkers cannon can really hit you

Sepiks Prime: The room to the left of the entrance, hide in there and shoot away, be careful if you go downstairs to try to get another angle on sepiks as there are likely fallen majors down there waiting for you

Gonna see if I can solo the nightfall. I already know how to cheese my way through Sepiks Prime solo, I've done it before. Sunsinger resurrection
pimp.gif

Watched the video on my computer instead of my phone. Apparently my phone was lagging a little bit and it's 5 seconds a shot. I'll admit I was wrong. It's 5 not 6. Still a bad wait time IMO. 30 seconds per clip refill. Strange thing, last night I ran a missio on juggler and using the ice breaker still kept giving me green ammo

As for the shadow price, it puts in WORK in pve. But now that it's supposedly been nerfed a bit I'm glad I went with the vanquisher version

And no, believe it or not there's a timer on the bottom of YouTube videos. Stop watch not required.

get a new computer too because its 4 secs not 5 :rolleyes

Yall arguing over seconds bruh. Cmon son. 4,5, 6 it don't matter cuz it's still an amazingly short amount of time.

I soloed the daily heroic yesterday and used icebreaker as a primary to avoid dealing with juggler and never had to wait for a new bullet. Nuff said.

Yall arguing over seconds bruh. Cmon son. 4,5, 6 it don't matter cuz it's still an amazingly short amount of time.
I soloed the daily heroic yesterday and used icebreaker as a primary to avoid dealing with juggler and never had to wait for a new bullet. Nuff said.
yesterday was the archon priest right? You soloed that and never had to fire more than 6 shots straight? I need to see yall strategy and copy it cuz I'm doing this game wrong

yesterday was the archon priest right? You soloed that and never had to fire more than 6 shots straight? I need to see yall strategy and copy it cuz I'm doing this game wrong
He said the daily heroic and not the weekly. The daily yesterday was The Black Garden (last mission in story mode)

Shoot the big guys with the shields to knock the shield off & throw grenades if you have them. Switch to primary to keep the shield off of them until the sniper rifle regens ammo and repeat. At least that is what I try to do. You have to go slow in those nightfall zones as it is so you won't get 1-shot. Once the shielded guys are down, you can do in there and clean the rest of the guys up from closer if there aren't too many of them.

That was last week's weekly strike. For him i just hit him with all the void damage I could as soon as he hopped out and spent the rest of the time running
laugh.gif
did it with multiple NTers multiple times and they all went like that. Guy is too damn strong.

Yesterday's daily heroic was the final story mission. I just took my time lining up my shots. The 3 bosses were nothing.

4 critical shots each and they were down and out. With a little patience and time the icebreaker is easily the best sniper for PvE.

They nerfed tf outta the Mythoclast with that latest patch so idk if its nearly as OD anymore. That vid with dude with that gun getting like a 15 kill streak on PVP without even being touched was :x lol

Last edited:
Just got the Mythoclast 
eek.gif

This patch though... It's still powerful but not really "WOW" anymore

That was last week's weekly strike. For him i just hit him with all the void damage I could as soon as he hopped out and spent the rest of the time running
laugh.gif
did it with multiple NTers multiple times and they all went like that. Guy is too damn strong.

Yesterday's daily heroic was the final story mission. I just took my time lining up my shots. The 3 bosses were nothing.

4 critical shots each and they were down and out. With a little patience and time the icebreaker is easily the best sniper for PvE.
what u did there.... i seent it

Gonna see if I can solo the nightfall. I already know how to cheese my way through Sepiks Prime solo, I've done it before. Sunsinger resurrection
pimp.gif
Cheesed it on my 28 warlock and my 26 titan today.

The worst part is the 3 wave thing. So many heavily shielded enemies.

Just follow the spots someone posted up here and you should be good.

On my 28 it took me over half an hour. The tank and sepiks prime took maybe 5 minutes together but the 3 waves of enemies part took me bout half an hour probably.

Also, a tip:

If you need ammo for your special weapon, switch to the Icebreaker.

Let it regenerate some ammo, then switch it back to the special weapon you want to use (this week is Void damage amplier) and it will have ammo again.

This way you don't need to use ammo packs or wait for your ammo to regenerate by itself.

I used this to regenerate ammo for my Supremacy sniper with void damage during the Devil Walker and Sepiks Prime fight.

Last edited:
so i should be able to cheese the nightfall at lvl 25 right?
25 might be pushing it. As a 26 the snipers would nearly one shot kill me and those regular fallen guns would almost kill me in one burst too.

Literally went through it as careful as possible and took me over an hour.

MYTHOCLAST GOT NERFED, ALONG WITH AR'S.

WELP. TIME TO MOVE ON TO SCOUT RIFLES SINCE THEY GOT BUFFED.

Last edited:
25 might be pushing it. As a 26 the snipers would nearly one shot kill me and those regular fallen guns would almost kill me in one burst too.
Literally went through it as careful as possible and took me over an hour.

:/ not what i wanted to hear, but what i expected. thanks

Back
Top Bottom