Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Yea I still need flawless raider and the 20 salvage caps as well.
mean.gif

Always open for a Flawless run, just give me a heads up. I've attempted it a couple times, but always had someone die either on Atheon, or the bridge on Crota.

Hmm, I just got an email from Bungie that says thanks for being an email subscriber and I have 9 strange coins waiting for me at the postmaster. Nice I guess?

They asked for emails in their weekly update.

I don't need nine strange coins to get spam from Bungie. I can't even spend the 200+ I have right now
mean.gif
I subscribed to them I am guessing when I created my account to link to Destiny. Never went and added anything since then.

Looking to run either VoG, PoE, ToO, etc. over the weekend for those interested on XB1

GT: DWills925

About to win our 9th game for the flawless card

AAANNNDDD we get kicked......... Already lost our Mercy so we were hit with a loss...

:smh:

GameStop preorder exclusive Suros Foundry pack for TTK. That emblem doe.
smokin.gif
If you order from the PS4 store you get the\ Hakke/Suros pack. Don't know what that means.

Screen cap from someone that preordered it.

And Amazon gives Vanguard stuff. Here's something from their website.

Pre-order from Amazon.com today and upgrade your weapon arsenal with an early access weapons pack. Guardians will receive a Vanguard themed Auto Rifle, Pulse Rifle, and Side arm. Internet connection required.

Red shader?

This is tempting I never preorder anything..

Finally got back on yesterday. Got a bones of eao (yeezy boost?
laugh.gif
) for my hunter from NF.

Gotta do two more if any one wants to join up this weekend.

And lets get some trials popping too. Dont need the arms but still havent got that scrooge mcducks shader yet. My boy was telling me the trial maps change each game now?? Nice

Last edited:
Red shader?

Finally got back on yesterday. Got a bones of eao (yeezy boost? :lol: ) for my hunter from NF.

And lets get some trials popping too. Dont need the arms but still havent got that scrooge mcducks shader yet. My boy was telling me the trial maps change each game now?? Nice

I want those boots Yo!

Ima be on around 3pst I wanna do trials.

Played last night with 2 buddies but most we got was 4 wins. My back hurts from carrying my one buddy who sucks trials lolz

Saw that @illsupra went to lighthouse and I just sat there trying to get to 6 wins lol

GameStop preorder exclusive Suros Foundry pack for TTK. That emblem doe.
smokin.gif
If you order from the PS4 store you get the\ Hakke/Suros pack. Don't know what that means.

Screen cap from someone that preordered it.

And Amazon gives Vanguard stuff. Here's something from their website.

Pre-order from Amazon.com today and upgrade your weapon arsenal with an early access weapons pack. Guardians will receive a Vanguard themed Auto Rifle, Pulse Rifle, and Side arm. Internet connection required.

Red shader?

Finally got back on yesterday. Got a bones of eao (yeezy boost?
laugh.gif
) for my hunter from NF.

It ain't GOW doe

Back
Top Bottom