Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

How about canning the macho talk. I have every right to feel a certain kinda way about how things have developed and right now, I'm still not 100% sure if I'm skipping or not. Details JUST dropped. Some things need processing. I'm not a blind follower and I've played the heck out of the game.

Macho talk? Dude you getting sensitive for no reason. Why do you think Bungie made the changes? Out of the kindness of their hearts? People stopped playing. The end. Not everyone is going to like the changes. Hell I haven't played a single raid. When it starts feeling repetitive I stop playing.

Memphis is always on crunchy roll. Don't eem play destiny no more.... #justsaying

THAT WORLD TRIGGER, GATE, AND ROKKA OF THE DAWN THOUGH....CRUNCHYROLL IS THE BEST SUBSCRIPTION MONEY CAN BUY AT THE MOMENT.

I BE SENDING YOU INVITES TO ROLL CRUCIBLE BUT YOU NEVER ACCEPT THEM.

I DON'T CARE THAT YOU ARE ALREADY IN A PARTY. YOU NEED TO DROP THEM AND ROLL WITH THE REAL KILLERS.

:lol: I haven't gotten an invite from you in months. I get ready to send u invites and see crunchieroll.... Memphis don't love us no more :lol:

Last edited:
Went and bought the collector's edition after seeing the taken king reveal.

Looks amazing

Went and bought the collector's edition after seeing the taken king reveal.
Looks amazing
3671525-3346674585-mj-la.gif

Don't see the problem. Everything they've revealed so far is leading to me to believe TTK will be a massive improvement to the game and breathe some much needed new life into the game.

It's only $80 so I thought why not.

Last edited:
Don't see the problem. Everything they've revealed so far is leading to me to believe TTK will be a massive improvement to the game and breathe some new life into the game.
It's only $80 so I thought why not.
pay a extra 20 for nothing brehs
Bungie kool aid can't be this good
I bet you can this expansion pack half off in a few months

And how many hours have yall put into this game? I'm going to guess 500-1600+ from what I've seen. If you look at time vs hours spent playing the game it has been one of the cheapest games yall have ever enjoyed. But on that note let me Diddy walk up out of here and enjoy my vacation.

pay a extra 20 for nothing brehs
Bungie kool aid can't be this good
I bet you can this expansion pack half off in a few months
Technically it's an extra $40 because I already own TDB and HoW.

I'm not gonna be an idiot and say that the exclusive emotes, shaders and class items are worth $40 but I'm not in a position where that's gonna hurt my pockets so I'm ok with spending that amount.

I understand your complaints but the changes they made were to keep the game fun to the masses. Everyone running around pvp with the exact same weapon wasnt fun.

You basically complaining because you can't cheese anymore.

I don't cheese. In fact the cheesiest thing I did was switch to the thorn 2 months ago. Simply cuz in trials using anything besides that was suicide. When I lived by auto rifles... I was notoriously anti suros. I got it in with the vanquisher and shadow price. They nerfed them because of suros.

I then started using fusion rifles and loved the pocket infinity and the calming. They nerfed those to death. Only the plan c survived the nerf and I don't like it.

Then came the felwinters lie. They nerf shotguns but leave the fel alone. Them add 4 more op long range shotguns. Foh

I'm not a cheeser. Bungie just does too much. They keep trying to "balance" things out by removing something else. That's not how it works. They keep overcompensating, every time

Don't worry I'm prolly gonna be buying the collectors edition too. This is literally the only game I've played since it's release, I'm glad it is because I'm saving money not buying other games. So I really don't care if I spend 80 bucks or 40 bucks or whatever it is cause I have no idea what the pricing it lol. To be able to play a game for over 500 hrs and only spend 100 for the first year, I'll take that any day.

Also considering my friendships have gotten closer with some of my clan mates who I used to work or currently work with have grown, I'll take that too.

Oh and there's the nt guys too lolol

Technically it's an extra $40 because I already own TDB and HoW.
I'm not gonna be an idiot and say that the exclusive emotes, shaders and class items are worth $40 but I'm not in a position where that's gonna hurt my pockets so I'm ok with spending that amount.
you right it's 40 more even more worse. I just don't get the hype with this expansion I watched the recap on Planet Destiny last night it felt like the same destiny with a new ranking system and new weapons

Last edited:
Bungie announced you will be able to purchase the collector edition items separately. I plan on purchasing it too.

I understand your complaints but the changes they made were to keep the game fun to the masses. Everyone running around pvp with the exact same weapon wasnt fun.

You basically complaining because you can't cheese anymore.

I don't cheese. In fact the cheesiest thing I did was switch to the thorn 2 months ago. Simply cuz in trials using anything besides that was suicide. When I lived by auto rifles... I was notoriously anti suros. I got it in with the vanquisher and shadow price. They nerfed them because of suros.

I then started using fusion rifles and loved the pocket infinity and the calming. They nerfed those to death. Only the plan c survived the nerf and I don't like it.

Then came the felwinters lie. They nerf shotguns but leave the fel alone. Them add 4 more op long range shotguns. Foh

I'm not a cheeser. Bungie just does too much. They keep trying to "balance" things out by removing something else. That's not how it works. They keep overcompensating, every time

Bingo

With alot of us just waiting for Taken King to drop, we still have 24 days to wait.

That said, I think it'd be a great time to try and knock out Flawless Raider. We all have Gjallys now (pre-nerf), Crota has never been easier, and we dont really have much to do other than that.

Rather than just suggest a time, I will set one tentatively. If you can make it, great, just add your name to the list. I have no problem running it a few times as well.

Saturday, August 22nd, Midnight Eastern/9PM Pacific

PS4

1. o_BAD_RELIGION_o

If that time doesn't work, we can try another during the week.

Last edited:
Man all three nightfalls I got 3 Ghorns Bungie got to stop rewarding their players with trash for end game content

Last edited:
Yo I was just thinking of something genius like I would legit pay 5 dollar for a twerking dance move would anybody else get behind this?
we thought of this in week 2 after we realized how much content we know they thought of but left out for future "updates," in year 3 they will reveal sparrow races, and a trick mode so we finally have use for the trick-sparrow. quote me.

we thought of this in week 2 after we realized how much content we know they thought of but left out for future "updates," in year 3 they will reveal sparrow races, and a trick mode so we finally have use for the trick-sparrow. quote me.
Yeah I seen a YouTube video where somebody saying why you think added stats to sparrows they were made for racing and he said you think they really made sparrows just so you can travel to your missions faster it made sense to me so I agree with you

Last edited:
Lot of great points in here. Im on the side of bungie needs to stop trying to cater to the causal fans and cry babies. Everys single time somebody whines about something ot gets nerfed. There was no reason to nerf the gally other than people saying they couldn't get into games because they didnt have one.(which i never had a problem with). Bungie does way to much imo.

Yes ive enjoyed the game for many hours but im not stupid. Its clear bungie cut stuff from the original game to sell to you later and i cant support that.

TTDB and HOW shuld of been free and already on the disc imo. 40 bucks might not be much to alot of you but it is to me.

You expected TDB and HoW content for free? Video games are probably the cheapest form of entertainment left. Video game prices have remained 60 over the last decade.

You expected TDB and HoW content for free? Video games are probably the cheapest form of entertainment left. Video game prices have remained 60 over the last decade.
Luke Smith is that you. Bungie got plants in this threads. No justification for that repetive game at launch. When you go to work think about that because I know you and Bungie having that little steamers party where you give out stuffed envelops to keep the youtubers happy and keep them lying to viewers

If you cant see both those dlcs where clearly already on the disc then i have nothing to say to you

Back
Top Bottom