What system yall playing on any Xbox one folks here
me

@bigj505

@Faint Dj3

@shottadru

@puffishurr

@memphissfinest

@JulesLives  
I only carries my homies whom I call by name. 
devil.gif

Last edited:
Bet I'm starfox070 on Xbox one always down to run something

That Xbox list is suspect for the time being. I'm the only one that's usually on there playing destiny these days and I'm taking the week off to finish batman.

Faint - he's on but he will sign off on you when you send him an invite or will play one game of trials then go to the gas station for batteries and never return.
Puffishurr - dude got married and disappeared. We lost him to the dark side.
Memphis - he just sits in orbit or is on crunchyroll
Ace - he's playing Fifa or elder scrolls all day and won't let you call him by his real name but he calls my white friend "Brown."
Shotta - still doing laundry
Jules - he will organize game play with a group then never show up. King of "what had happened was..."

#shotsfired

Last edited:
That Xbox list is suspect for the time being. I'm the only one that's usually on there playing destiny these days and I'm taking the week off to finish batman.

Faint - he's on but he will sign off on you when you send him an invite or will play one game of trials then go to the gas station for batteries and never return.
Ace - he's playing Fifa or elder scrolls all day and won't let you call him by his real name but he calls my white friend "Brown."
Jules - he will organize game play with a group them never show up. King of "what had happened was..."

#shotsfired

Funny thing about this post is that we had someone go afk on us to go to the gas station to buy something, think it was milk, when we were doing IB a few months ago. Dude never came back that day :lol: and the ironic part was that the gas station was across the street or something like that.

Jules - he will organize game play with a group them never show up. King of "what had happened was..."

#shotsfired

Lmao

Bet I'm starfox070 on Xbox one always down to run something

#shotsfired
This list description is sooooo accurate tho 
roll.gif

I was on all weekend and just got off no invites mmmmmm huh ........

Works both ways.... Last I checked, I tried to join you in a crota raid but you rolled out and went to orbit on us then didn't take my party invite nor join us. Then I see a post in this thread like "what had happened was..." :lol:

You can always send us invites. We some chill dudes as long as you don't call us our real names. Word to Shawn....

Last edited:
Well if yall looking for another I'm down. I took a break during that garb PoE once I got everything. Been beating other games in storage so I will be warming up all this week. What's yall GT's I will add yall if I'm on send invites and I'm always down.

I will be on this week just getting back into the full swing of things and line'n up all my 5000 plus bounties. Been off for 3 weeks.

Works both ways.... Last I checked, I tried to join you in a crota raid but you rolled out and went to orbit on us then didn't take my party invite nor join us. Then I see a post in this thread like "what had happened was..."
laugh.gif

You can always send us invites. We some chill dudes as long as you don't call us our real names. Word to SEAN....
fixed 
laugh.gif

Well if yall looking for another I'm down. I took a break during that garb PoE once I got everything. Been beating other games in storage so I will be warming up all this week. What's yall GT's I will add yall if I'm on send invites and I'm always down.

I will be on this week just getting back into the full swing of things and line'n up all my 5000 plus bounties. Been off for 3 weeks.
GT: Undefinedddd

Works both ways.... Last I checked, I tried to join you in a crota raid but you rolled out and went to orbit on us then didn't take my party invite nor join us. Then I see a post in this thread like "what had happened was..." :lol:

You can always send us invites. We some chill dudes as long as you don't call us our real names. Word to UN....

fixed :lol:

GT: Undefinedddd

Refixed :pimp:

you said you got two auto rifles with perfect rolls? What are they was what I meant?
Oh
I got two Her right hands they both got crowd control one got hidden hand and the other got third eye
Pest control got crowd control and glass half full
Then I'm testing out these three middle perks to see which one I prefer stability increase, range increase and extended mag

Jules - he will organize game play with a group then never show up. King of "what had happened was..."

#shotsfired

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack from the honeymoon, and wifey gonna be workin in LA the next couple of weeks :evil:

Getting vanguard, crucible, and one faction close to leveling on each character. Only doing one because you can only declare one faction per week so it would take like a month for all of them, lol

Other than that just getting some 5k bounties completed and ready to turn in next week. Gunsmith and weapon rebalance comes this week I believe so I probably will see what this weapon testing is about too. Not too much really. No nightfall and weekly strikes or ToO this week either.

Last edited:
PoE will still be active this week right? I know they extended the moments of triumph one more week and I still need that skolas kill, before i retire destiny for a while when TTK comes out.. (Im not spending another $40 on this game until I know for sure its worth it)

PoE will still be active this week right? I know they extended the moments of triumph one more week and I still need that skolas kill, before i retire destiny for a while when TTK comes out.. (Im not spending another $40 on this game until I know for sure its worth it)

Yess. I'm spending my week helping the rest of my clan kill skolas to get the moments of triumph

Getting vanguard, crucible, and one faction close to leveling on each character. Only doing one because you can only declare one faction per week so it would take like a month for all of them, lol

Other than that just getting some 5k bounties completed and ready to turn in next week. Gunsmith and weapon rebalance comes this week I believe so I probably will see what this weapon testing is about too. Not too much really. No nightfall and weekly strikes or ToO this week either.
I thought they were not letting you do that this time around?

https://www.bungie.net/en-us/Forum/Post/151214916/0/0

Back
Top Bottom