Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Download took about 5hrs for me....then it got to 98% and failed to continue. I was beyond pissed. File musta been corrupt or something, either way deleted it and redownloaded then went to sleep.

Woke up this morning and everything is good. Went to the tower and looked around a bit but I had to go to work. SO Xbox crew i'll be on tonight! GT: Faint Dj3

MAN YOUR CONNECTION IS BEYOND TRASH FAINT. :lol:

Signed on my xb1 to dl the update and it was already downloaded. Pleasant surprise.

.... Then I realized how unmotivated I am when I saw the whole class system subtype grind. :smh:

Signed on my xb1 to dl the update and it was already downloaded. Pleasant surprise.

.... Then I realized how unmotivated I am when I saw the whole class system subtype grind.
mean.gif
yea I think this year i am definitely going to take my time leveling up. Seems like theres alot to do

@WrightOne86  I played a game of rift yesterday to test out teh nechrochasm buff. I really enjoyed it. Scored twice too 
smokin.gif

And swagochasm 
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
. Hope I can land a hardlight finally this week lol

I have a Dead Orbit Quest. Apparently its only if you have a faction over level 25. 

It's....tedious. Apparently you get an exotic class item for that faction for doing it, though.

yea I think this year i am definitely going to take my time leveling up. Seems like theres alot to do

@WrightOne86
 I played a game of rift yesterday to test out teh nechrochasm buff. I really enjoyed it. Scored twice too :smokin

And swagochasm :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: . Hope I can land a hardlight finally this week lol
Nice. Yea man it definitely seems like a lot to do this time around for now. I am just trying to knock some out now before TTK drops because I am out this weekend when I could get a lot of it done.

Speaking of....@Quad what's good this weekend? Flying into DFW Saturday and catching a Rangers game and the Cowboys/Giants game for SNF opening week :smokin

Back
Top Bottom