Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Got to light level 257. Just need legendaries gloves and I'm good, just need to keep leveling up the ones I have already. Legendary marks aren't as difficult to get as initially thought. It's time consuming sure but not overly hard.

Good looks to @ThEpRoMiSeDlAnD as we ran everything together since 9am and just got off other than a quick breakfast at ~1pm :rofl:

We got our legendary swords too :smokin

Last edited:
First DO package and got The Nowhere. About ******* time

The green engram i handed into cyptarch turned into Hardlight....smh about ******* time

Then Neviah 8611 from FWC lol

Last edited:
I know I said ill be on today, but just don't have time. Ill see yall this weekend, :D

Last edited:
What's the max light level? Is Max light level only available through raid armor and weapons?

The sword isn't all that great in crucible......just got it about an hour ago

It's not like the crota sword........can't swipe it as fast.......there's a bit of a delay

:smh:

Looks like Best Buy is just as dumb as Amazon and is offering $35 for trading in Taken King, or $38.50 with GCU. At least with best Buy you can go into a store and get the credit instantly.

I wonder when will these corporate idiots realize that the TTK is only codes and not the disk. :smh:

Looks like Best Buy is just as dumb as Amazon and is offering $35 for trading in Taken King, or $38.50 with GCU. At least with best Buy you can go into a store and get the credit instantly.

I wonder when will these corporate idiots realize that the TTK is only codes and not the disk. :smh:

Hey hey no need to insult. Just feast.

My homey copped, took the codes, went to another Best Buy and was able to return it! "I purchased the wrong game" and he got another game instead.

But yeah I'm headed to Best Buy after work, I actually printed the Amazon shipping label but Best Buy would be better, in and out transaction. 

Hey hey no need to insult. Just feast.

:lol:

My homey copped, took the codes, went to another Best Buy and was able to return it! "I purchased the wrong game" and he got another game instead.

But yeah I'm headed to Best Buy after work, I actually printed the Amazon shipping label but Best Buy would be better, in and out transaction. 

I printed my label as well, but i'll get it to Best Buy by this weekend, and might as well drop off NBA 2K15 as well which I should have got rid of weeks ago when the TIV was much higher than it is now, but the TTK TIV will more than make up that difference. :smokin

Yea I mean the system for bb and Amazon is set up for generic stuff. This taken King blunder isn't something they would have accounted for because it is such an atypical item. Rest assure, the values will be updated once they see a trend or get enough complaints. :smile:

Yo your homie is foul tho :lol:
Dude needed to scam over $10 saved? :rofl:

Yea I mean the system for bb and Amazon is set up for generic stuff. This taken King blunder isn't something they would have accounted for because it is such an atypical item. Rest assure, the values will be updated once they see a trend or get enough complaints. :smile:

The thing with Amazon tho is that they know that DLC codes have been redeemed b/c when you attempt to purchase any used game from them you will see the message saying "DLC codes may be missing or already redeemed" .....everyone should know to never buy a used game from Amazon and expect the codes to work, now at gamefly the codes usually work.

Back
Top Bottom