Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

NT Xbone raid this week 
nerd.gif

Anyone mess with the hall of souls where u sacrifice a relic ?

Also there is a room on the Saturn patrol there is a chest but you're under "taken" something, can't remember now but it kills you when you try to open the chest. You open the chest mad slow

Also there is a room on the Saturn patrol there is a chest but you're under "taken" something, can't remember now but it kills you when you try to open the chest. You open the chest mad slow

I believe that's Court of Oryx. It's cool if you have a group with a bunch of runes so you can run it over and over; you can get a good amount of engrams from it. I have yet to run tier 3 though; the enemies were 300 light.

And on that chest, I believe you have to open it with your super. I'm a warlock and just used self-res.

Get a titan with armor of light... Pop the bubble and open the chest... That's what we did

Finally. :smokin

View media item 1719108

Been farming engrams, most have been repeated exotics (light beyond nemesis about 9 times) :smh: :lol: but some new exotics as well, can't complain.

Damn son @iHustle it's like this shader is taunting you you got all the new monarchy shaders in the world but you just can't touch this one rare shader.

This raid is pretty good so far def need to have communication. The mechanics are crazy.

Heads up to you guys. I just saw this posted:
Pulled my artifiact out of my vault when changing characters once i hit level 40 and it deleted the item because the slot wasnt available.

rip 300 defense artifact

sick.gif
laugh.gif

Also reading up on how to get at least 6 of us into the Court of Oryx since we can't join as a 6 person fireteam. 

I dnd't realize each zone on the Dreadnaught is its own instance, so it can change with each zone you go into.

Also reading up on how to get at least 6 of us into the Court of Oryx since we can't join as a 6 person fireteam. 

I dnd't realize each zone on the Dreadnaught is its own instance, so it can change with each zone you go into.

We getting that Antiquated Rune done tonight. 
nthat.gif

Completed tier 3 of Court of Oryx twice yesterday, needless to say neither antiquated rune was ours but some of the tier 1 and 2 runes were. Farmed the court for around 4-5 hours yesterday.

Court of Oryx be lit, was there with like 7 people last night. I need better runes for the higher tiers.

Court of Oryx be lit, was there with like 7 people last night. I need better runes for the higher tiers.

We had 8 people total all rotating to keep a fresh 6 people in the court, and for some odd reason all 8 of us were able to communicate as 3 of us were in a fireteam, and once tier 3 came all 8 of us was able to communicate the strategy to get it done, but have no idea how this even worked.

Back
Top Bottom