Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Nerfing icebreaker doesn't even make sense. In no way is it broken
laugh.gif

Suros, Last Word and VOC are a bit cheap but don't need to be nerfed either.

**** is ridiculous and the worst part is bungie is probably gonna oblige
mean.gif

I really wish they had CTF. A glaring omission from the game types. We'll probably get it in a DLC pack
grin.gif

roll.gif
I was reading an article about Destiny and that was one of their main gripes about it. How are you Bungie and not have Bungie staples in the PvP game types. No CTF or King of the Hill.

You know they are going to add them later one like it is something brand new for them to come out with
laugh.gif
mean.gif
Salvage is kinda like KOTH but it's never around
laugh.gif
Doesnt stop them from giving us salvage bounties though
mean.gif

Hate how they will give you a bounty for it and it isn't available.

Anyone down for the daily strike on hard?

Also, i need relic iron...do i really have to 'farm' to get this. what a stupid concept for a game... i hate when i have to do some monotonous task to get what i want. I don't care if its challenging just don't make it annoying. 

how many coins does da xurfambs charge for some nice gear?

down to run something that gets me them....only got 8. i want a nice gun or something

Last edited:
Good run tonight fellas.

Ended up being myself, zero, biggie, tek, lambo, and based

People slowly starting to get their set pieces and weapons. We got 2 guys to get Atheon's Epilogue. I got The Last Word and Plan C.

Determined Bungie is trolling me though...

I got Bad Juju, next 2 legendaries are pulse rifles

Got Thorn, and they give The Last Word

I got warlock boots and arm band but already had them...

Told them, Bungie got me in there like the spoiled kids complaining because it isn't what I want :lol:

Last edited:
Beat the level 30 raid tonite with my group
ive now accumulated enough raid gear to fully upgrade my second character to level 30 :rofl:

Also idk if you guys know but in addition to being able to push atheon off the cliff you can now push the templar off the cliff
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

im sure you could all this time but since they now bugged the island we just pushed him off the cliff

Back
Top Bottom