Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

yeah the exotic grind to me fells worse than RNG due to the fact of all the time gate ness

There are pros and cons to the exotics being tied to quest lines, but the time gated exotics do annoy me though as Bungie obviously just wanted to drag out the life of TTK and give players a reason to keep checking in daily and weekly.

Ultimately, I liked the exotic quests. The material grinding could have been toned down a bit, but it was nice to know that I could grab ToM and an Exotic Sword and not have to wait for RNG to bless me.

Last edited:
i hate ppl with multiple characters of the same class then start saying the game is boring after they reach 315

Hell @Zero23  has had 3 hunter since about last December or so and he still runs all the time 
laugh.gif

I just realized why I don't raid during the week.

I nearly lost it last night.

Had two titans who both just kept dying on Oryx hard. All they had to was literally stand on the platform the entire battle work on ogres. How you die with a blessing of light 2 feet behind you at all times is insane!

I don't have enough friends on PSN that play Destiny. And I find the social aspect of Destiny to not be as easy and smooth as other MMO's I've played, which is understandable given most MMOs are on PC. I've just had a hard time of going about finding people to raid with.

I don't have enough friends on PSN that play Destiny. And I find the social aspect of Destiny to not be as easy and smooth as other MMO's I've played, which is understandable given most MMOs are on PC. I've just had a hard time of going about finding people to raid with.

There's like a billion and one PS guys in this thread, start collecting PSN names and adding them.

Destiny Forums came through for me yesterday with a VOG run. Props to @Ace93  and his boy also with the assist. We ran through that raid, mad memories tho while doing it.

Anyone feel like joining team struggle for the normal x1 raid this week? We don't have to knock it out in one night.
Ideally, we could at least get through the war priest tho. Be warned, if i need to be the leader then we may struggle a bit as I learn the extra stuff I don't know. I have some concepts down but not everything.
I'm with it as long as it's not tonight

Anyone feel like joining team struggle for the normal x1 raid this week? We don't have to knock it out in one night.
Ideally, we could at least get through the war priest tho. Be warned, if i need to be the leader then we may struggle a bit as I learn the extra stuff I don't know. I have some concepts down but not everything.
I'm with it as long as it's not tonight

You got cut from the team... Gonna take our backpack for the spindle then the nightfall and not even say goodbye :lol:

I've posted my PSN in this thread before and no one ever friend requested me. I guess I'll have to be proactive since no wants to be my friend.

I've posted my PSN in this thread before and no one ever friend requested me. I guess I'll have to be proactive since no wants to be my friend.

You just gotta join a party and start talking like you never left.... :evil:

That's how it goes normally. It is easier to send friend requests yourself with "NT" in the description and getting people added, instead of sitting around waiting/hoping someone adds you.

Game is a year old now, so people have their usual running mates and extra if need be, so yea you are going to have to be proactive and include yourself or say that you are willing to run or need help at first until you have a consistent group. 

The first post in this thread has PSN and GT that you can add and send requests too. There is also a Google Doc in here if you search for it. It has been posted a few times. The easiest way to add them all is to just use the PS app on your phone and add them since we can't from a PC still 
mean.gif

I just realized why I don't raid during the week.

I nearly lost it last night.

Had two titans who both just kept dying on Oryx hard. All they had to was literally stand on the platform the entire battle work on ogres. How you die with a blessing of light 2 feet behind you at all times is insane!

I don't know if that's worse than this group I ran with that had people dying while we was just killing ads at the beginning of golgoroth. Had to leave after the 3rd time.

I don't know if that's worse than this group I ran with that had people dying while we was just killing ads at the beginning of golgoroth. Had to leave after the 3rd time.
Multiple people dying during this? Before you had even started taking the gaze and jumping in the pool? 
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom